ForumsGamesexit path hacking MUST END!!!

63 17536
skaterfreak432
skaterfreak432
10 posts
Nomad

[b]exit path is the game of the century but its got hackers... big time. anyone know how to catch them and how to get them off the game??

Nathan

• 63 Replies
skaterfreak432
skaterfreak432
10 posts
Nomad

yeahh, i used to play in the summer but i quit and got a life away from the comp (no offence) i guess im just a clean player.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Nope, you're just an inexperienced player. If you played the game more, you would have found out these things yourself, probably.

skaterfreak432
skaterfreak432
10 posts
Nomad

youtube gave me a boost

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

how do u take shortcuts then?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald
skaterfreak432
skaterfreak432
10 posts
Nomad

as much as i hate being called an inexperienced player, its probably true i only have 10,000 points because the rest of mine got deleted, i had 60,000 points

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

What you see the other guys in multiplayer doing is not what they are doing. Its called lag. I have see guys run right through a axe without getting hit and dying. Its not hacking.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i only have 10,000 points because the rest of mine got deleted, i had 60,000 points

Data transfer from AG2 to AG3 made you lose your experience points.

I used to have over 2 million and now I have 100,000.

Try posting the problem on Get Satisfaction and they could probably retrieve it for you.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

skater, trust me. There arent any hackers. The closest thing is pr'bly just some lag issues. On wombat i think the stage was, i see people several times go right through an axe. I figured that its just lag, and that is usually the case. And double jumps arent cheating. Everyone does them.

And that sux. Sry u lost ur data man, but its not really that much to be honest. That isnt even enough xp to be a grandmaster.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

sorry for losing your data. happened to me 3 times already so i only play as guest now. anyway there are hackers. but really few of them. i only played against one hacker who won in 00:00 seconds. one time i played against someone who i beat but when ihe finished the level he had a score of 2 seconds which was imposibble. he said he had no idea what happened and why he won and it didnt happen again. i think it hapened to me once too so thats probably just a bug.

bottom line: hackers can only win in 00:00 and thats it unless they will find something new there, which is something i doubt because soon ther going to be exit path 2 anyway

ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

See the double jump has been covered, moving on.

If its swinging axes you see people going through its because what they see swinging on their screen differs from what you see, that is dependent entirely on each players computer speed. Concerning buzzsaws, they have a very forgiving 'hitbox,' you pretty much need to run into the middle of them to be taken out.

Have been playing this game for quite a while and yet to see an actual hacker (have seen the games someone finishes late yet gets 1st w/ a better time, as noted probably a bug.)

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

um theres obviously hackers in the game..such as people (TheAnders specifically) who get 00.00 on uni which is literally impossible

Livingfear
Livingfear
1 posts
Nomad

Well...I hacked it. Not much though. Just infinite kudos and a time hack (for in between lobbies). If you want some hacked kudos just add me and jump in my lobby when I'm on.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Well...I hacked it. Not much though. Just infinite kudos and a time hack (for in between lobbies). If you want some hacked kudos just add me and jump in my lobby when I'm on.

That's not something you would want to admit.
This is answered, therefore needs to be locked. for more questions and statements read pages 1 2 and 3, because we explained all hacks and tips & tricks on exit path.

This is something you should read. :P
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

faithpath and some other experienced people who definitely know what there talking about said in the EP thread that they saw a hacker

Showing 16-30 of 63