The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernNBA Talk!

14 2569
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Ok everybody lets start chatting up a storm about what's going on in the NBA!
Let's talk about
--New trades
--Game Scores
--Best Players
--Ect.....
So who do you think will win the Finals in 2011?

• 14 Replies
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I say either Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Spurs or the Lakers

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Moved to the Tavern.

Also, StrategicCaptain, when you make a thread please keep all of your initial content in your first post. Replying to your own posts is considered spam.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't know - I haven't kept up-to-date with the NBA for about two years now. I've drifted away from that.

I will say however, the person that I liked the most in the NBA was Lebron James, but when he left Cleveland; I lost some respect for him.

It was a good choice though, being on a better team and getting paid more than when he was on the previous team. . I would've probably done the same thing.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I don't know - I haven't kept up-to-date with the NBA for about two years now. I've drifted away from that.

Yeah, I haven't watched NBA for quite a while.

My favorite team is the Lakers, seeing as they're the team nearest to my hometown.

Usually I only watch NBA when the playoffs start, up until the finals.
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

My favorite team is the Lakers, seeing as they're the team nearest to my hometown

Yeah well Trail Blazers are closest but Lakers I like more.
jakeup
jakeup
138 posts
Nomad

Ive always like the Lakers. They play well and I like LA. Cause the NWA is from LA.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

bulls have a chance this year derrick rose is a rising superstar also the knicks have a chance. as for best players idk who is the best possibly derrick rose but i love daron williams

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

The Heat is a definite no for the finals. They are just too inconsistent with premier teams like the Spurs, Lakers, Celtics ect. Last I checked, they are 2-8 Against the really good teams with wins against the Knicks and Spurs.

The Bulls don't suck this year, finally. As do the Knicks, they are now alright but in a few years they can get a big 3 and rising star Landry Fields possibly big 4.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I say the heat have no chance winning also. They are doing horrible in the last couple of weeks. Dwayne Wade is the best on the team by far. Lebron is taking horrible shots, trying to be the star. Bosh is doing great but not as well as Wade.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

bosh just isn't a real superstar

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

He is a great player. One of the top 10 in the NBA (for me). He is an superstar just not on an team with 2 bigger superstars.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

i think there are better big men and he definitely can't live up to wade and james you're right

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

i dont know but i hope for boston celtics

Cavani7
Cavani7
10 posts
Nomad

I love L.A. Lakers but Heat and Boston are great too

Showing 1-14 of 14