ForumsGamesDragonfable

55 12978
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Heard about this game? It's a great cartooned 2D RPG. I you play this game you could help other players, tell how good you are, your ID and what you think about it.

• 55 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

OMG; this time has DragonFable updated nearly to much! Check out 20 buttons at just one place!

SageCreed
SageCreed
40 posts
Nomad

Played it since 2007. I have the DragonAmulet. My character is level 50-ish.

Kosmos4
Kosmos4
25 posts
Bard

ohhh men... I rememmber myself playing that game aloooong time ago! i loved it. I have a magician LV 30+ and a thief. Those were nice day. ^______^

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Whith magician I think Kosmos4 means Mage and whith thief; Rouge. I started whith Warrior and then changed to Dragonlord. After that Paladin, then Technomancer and later: Necromancer. I also briefly tried other classes. Now I am a Doomknight; and I think I never will change again.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Doom Knight is probably the powerfullest of all classes; but it cost at least 64,95 $ to buy it. The class #2 is probably SoulWeaver; here's a proof

scar23
scar23
3 posts
Nomad

these games have been around for ever there so dumb but last time i played i was level 50

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

its been forever sunce i have played, i think i will try it again. but i have to start over because i dont remember my name or anything.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I guess you guys already knew it; but I do really know how to get great on DF! If you need help; tell me! [;

waqas325
waqas325
10 posts
Nomad

Haha, I used to play this game, I've got a membership too but honestly it wasn't worth it- partially because it was a solo game and well yh- its lonely. But I have a lvl 60 sumin, with some armor....yh I think you can safely guess I haven't played in a long time xD

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

this game is bad not worth paying anything for it , it takes no skill and is very basic

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

A bad thing whit it is that it cost to become awesome. I've spend over 200 Dollars.

Bro....$200? I think you left me speechless.....................................If you look up a dragonfable trainer you could be max level and have every single thing in 10 seconds.......that game isn't even worth $5....
Lyze
Lyze
4 posts
Nomad

I tried playing it once, but decided it was absolutely vile; thus I stopped trying. It was the worst game I've ever played. :l

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

can somebody tell me a good dragonfable trainer.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

does anybody know a good dragonfable trainer.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i dont know one off the top of my head

Showing 16-30 of 55