The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsProgramming ForumLooking for Rpg Team

6 4498
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I wanna get a good flash rpg going, and i need a team to help me do it. I had this posted in the tavern, but someone told me to put in here.
Im looking for programmers, disign artists, idea people ect.
I want it to be set in medevel times, and i need 5-20 people t help.

• 6 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

First of all why do you need up to 20 people? Secondly what do you have to offer to the team?

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Oh... Typo! I meant it to say up to ten people.
And to offer the team?
The credits in making it. I want it to go to armorgames so that people could play it

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

He was meaning, what will you do? The coding? The art? The music? Will you put the money? Because you can't just say "hey, I have an idea for a game. You will code, you will make the art, you will make the music, and I will get my name in the credits."

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

hey, i can help as much as i can, and ill do it for free if thats what works, mostly because i feel thats what im worth, but if you give me an example of what you want, ill send you what i can get together, just email what you want to talexander@insightor.net medival sounds neat, but what kind of game, in what flash, is it platform/3D/a point and click is it a puzzle/adventure/fighting i know you said rpg, but that can be rather vague, but email me and ill help in any way i can!

scs621
scs621
7 posts
Nomad

Can I help you?
my E-mail is scs621@hanmail.net
I`m busy so sometimes I cant contact with you but I will help you as much as i can

and...I am korean so sometimes I cant understand something about order, etc.

scs621
scs621
7 posts
Nomad

oh. and i used my Nickname in E-mail to korean characters.
Maybe spam filter can eat it.

Showing 1-6 of 6