The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernfacebook twitter or myspace? which is best

39 6013
raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

facebok twitter or myspace? which is best

• 39 Replies
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

facebook is the best out of all of them. myspace is really old and anyone who has one is a loser XD jk. and i just think that twitter is really kind of pointless

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Facebook - I always use it to talk to friends I haven't seen in a while and a friend of mine who has just recently moved away to Australia.

Twitter - I used it once, didn't again after that, it was really irritating.

MySpace - Never used it.

So, definitely Facebook for me.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Facebook is pretty cool. I had no contact with my cousin forever, and recently, found her on facebook and next thing you know, we're having a family reunion at B- Dubbs. I love FB.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I would say facebook but i never tryed myspace.

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

if i had to choose it be facebook i mean come on they mde a FREAKIN MOVIE ABOUT IT! Also i was additcted to fb but then i discored the forums on ag then. Well you can see what happend

Scarlett814
Scarlett814
26 posts
Nomad

they made a movie about facebook?

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I have used none of them. Ever. It's never really appealed to me, really. I get along fine without them, and it will really just be another thing I'd go on the computer for, and my mom already gets mad at me for going on the computer too much.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

myspace is a good place to listen to the music on bands profiles and facebook is a good way to keep up with friends with talking to them and all and twitter is good for nothing its just to update your status which you can all ready do on myspace and facebook and facebook is good for games to as well as myspace is but not many people use myspace exist music aritsts

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

they made a movie about facebook?

I'm actually surprised you didn't know that. They've been really pushing it on the news for a while now.
cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

i would pick facebook because of the games and it is more safe then the others

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

facebook-i go on there every now and then but not very often,its nice to play games and chat with friends.

[/quote] i would pick facebook because of the games and it is more safe then the others [quote]

yeah another reason why its better

vovaivlev199
vovaivlev199
8 posts
Nomad

facebook is but the inventor is an *******

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Facebook, then Twitter,then Myspace.

Even though I only have Twitter, Facebook is supposed to be good and Myspace is supposed to be crappy. I dunno.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Facebook is best, definitely. I like how Zuckerberg improves it every few months and adds more features. I like the chat and how you can find people that you want to friend.
I don't have a twitter or myspace though, so I may be biased.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Even though I only have Twitter, Facebook is supposed to be good and Myspace is supposed to be crappy. I dunno.

ZOMG EPIC BIASED I HATE YOU FOR THAT

Not really.

Eh, I guess I kind of want to get a Facebook now, because I just want to see what it's like.

Same goes for Twitter.

As for Myspace, no. Just no.
Showing 16-30 of 39