The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you could live anywhere, where?

39 5343
Stormtrooper1
Stormtrooper1
81 posts
Nomad

For me I have so many places are awesome.

• 39 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I would live in the amazing, awesome, maple-syrup-and-beaver-filled lands of Canada. Oh wait... I already live here!
Seriously though, I would live somewhere that's relatively cool during the summer, since I really hate heat, unless it's coming from a fire.

colt089
colt089
29 posts
Nomad

I think I will stay here in Texas. (Unless we could live on other planets...)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id live anywhere in america im not really picky. well... id like to live in almost any other place then here but i think anywhere in america is first place for me

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Well, I live in Southern California right now, and I'm always spoiled by the nice weather here, so I don't really know if I'd live anywhere else. Except, maybe I could live out somewhere in the wild, and I could just go exploring in the woods every day instead of playing Xbox!

Now that would be awesome.

panda222
panda222
17 posts
Nomad

I would live in the amazing, awesome, maple-syrup-and-beaver-filled lands of Canada. Oh wait... I already live here!

xD Beaver-filled and moose infested Canada. *high-five*

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I'd live in Florida, just because it's mostly warm there.
And, anywhere is warmer than where I live right now.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Florida rocks, I would know, I live here.

Anyways, I'd like to probably stay in Florida, or maybe North Carolina.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Probably either Germany or Greece. The close proximity to neighboring nations, the amount of historical sites in and near these nations, and the climates are all very appealing to me.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I'd stay in America... probably go to Colorado.. its pretty there

spartansfan101
spartansfan101
6 posts
Nomad

canada because they probably all ways have snow days

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

no they are more prepared then we are so they have them just as much as we do probly just guessing

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

To my hometown in Poland it's awesome and all the people I knew since I was born like my family. Also it reminds me of when I was little so I love going there.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I would live in Rome, all of the historic beauty surrounding me. I also love Italian food and the Italian language.

Although I might live in the town my grandparents live in. It's Munich in Germany. In the area where my grandparents live in, the houses are pre-WW2 and there are NO cars on the cobblestone streets. It really has a cozy feel to it.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Western Europe or Argentina

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I'd like to live In Switzerland, or maybe Norway/Scandinavia. I am a polar bear, I love the cold. Also, I could practice my German in Switzerland and also remain neutral and untouched for all major world conflicts P:<

Showing 1-15 of 39