The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhich building block? (Lego's, K,nex, Lincoln Logs etc.)

29 7238
Stormtrooper1
Stormtrooper1
81 posts
Nomad

Lincoln Logs and Legos.

• 29 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbUGbBNZ3nk

Wow, I forgot about that Volvo! I guess it's because I haven't been to Legoland in a while.

That Volvo reinforces my Lego vote.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

What the...

How did that link get into my quote?

I meant to quote:

There are certain things that just can't be done with Lincoln logs.

That makes more sense.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Lego definitely, the fun never stops when you're younger.
I haven't played with any of these since I was eight though. Good ol' memories.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Lego, since athor building blocks what I have seen doesnt have sutch HUGE variety betwen different parts!Really, there are thousands, thousands and thousands different lego parts.

TimeMachineTree
TimeMachineTree
83 posts
Nomad

Legos and Linkin Logs are my favorite, all the others are cheap rip offs.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

lego's are obviously more superior! close second is k'nex though, because they got some cool roller coaster sets. but megablox is a definite last, because the blocks don't even stick together.

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

legos man!!!! what about those bionicles those were my favorite when i was kid lol

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

meh, all that stuff is old. Minecraft is the best.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

meh, all that stuff is old. Minecraft is the best.

Meh, technophile elitist. Be appreciative of the old. Eventually, our beloved games will be ancient fossils in the eyes of future children.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

When I was little, I always enjoyed building lots and lots of stuff out of Lego's....... I believe one time i built an entire battlefield populated with plastic army men, though my blocks were semi-outdated and the color scheme so terrible it looked awesome...heh, those were good days.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Oh my God what a mad thread!
I'm sold out to Legos and K'nexes. Studies have shown that children playing with legos and such will have an easier time developing a sense of logic and a more fertile imagination, thus, my kids are going to play legos, whether they like it or not.

I had that humungous, 5-foot tall k'nex ball tower when I was young. The good old times...

psnz
psnz
130 posts
Peasant

Anyone ever try Meccano?

It was all the rage when I was growing up in the 1960s. I used to love playing with that stuff.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Meccano is a British invention, and thus hasn't spread quite far sadly. I myself haven't had the opportunity to get my hands on much, but it sure looks appealing.

starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

MINECRAFT.

seriously though, erector sets are awesome. then come legos, k'nex, lincoln logs, and finally, megablox. the blocks that can't stay connected with one another no matter how hard you try!

Showing 16-29 of 29