The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you could burn one thing...

136 22347
Wafflesquad
Wafflesquad
170 posts
Peasant

If you could set fire to ANYTHING, and watch it burn, what would it be?

Mine would be fire. That would be cool.

• 136 Replies
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

If i could burn anything in the world I would most likely burn all the silly-bands in the world! I do not like them at all. I sometimes see people wearing like 75 bands on both arms. Sometimes I see people trading them, showing off their collections. I would love to have the opportunity to burn all of them. They bug the heck outta me. Just send me all those bands and a match and they will be gone before you know it.

i like to burn cardbord it looks like a minny house on fire

Well I've never really cared to watch the process of cardboard burning so I wouldn't know what the heck you are talking about.

I once lit a wooden sword on fire! I could swing it around. Awesome!

I would think that would be awesome! Imagine a Knight with a flaming sword. Man that would be sweet!
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

If i could burn anything in the world I would most likely burn all the silly-bands in the world!

That might not be healthy lol. All those chemicals.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Babies! Just hate those things
Just kidding, that would be horrible o_O
If it were a thing, I'd burn suffering, so everyone could be happy. It makes me sad when I'm walking the hallways between my classes and I see people who aren't happy.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Burn suffering huh, that's...pretty...romantic?

I'd probably burn people, a lot of people; I'm a horrible person didn't you knew? I live in a place where, as I said so many times before, people are completely stupid. As recently as yesterday, I was crossing a street when the light changed. I didn't modify my walking pace because well, I was already at half the street's width. Well, the guy on the other side speed up so badly - clearly on purpose - that he almost bumped me ( I could easily feel the air current made by his car as he dashed away ). Had I slipped or tripped a little bit, he'd have rammed me strongly enough to kill me without a problem. Well, that's the kind of person I'd like to burn.

Or Keisha, on a less serious note...

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

these are some of the wierdest posts I've seen in a while. almost as bad as my "What are you thinking post" (sorry, they locked it).

anyway, I would burn anything that starts with the letter N. for example: my brother (his name is nathan).

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I'd burn ****. I've actually set my own **** on fire before.

ummmmmm...why would you do that? It seems like something thats supposed to be taboo. for example:no sodomy, no murdering people, no burning ****.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

[quote]why would you do that?

I was young and I wanted to see it it would burn. And it did. It made a nice color to it. And the smell was pretty gross.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

what color was it? if it's green, then you have a problem.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

All Bieber and Rebecca Black albums in a wildfire (:

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

[quote]All Bieber and Rebecca Black albums in a wildfire

Why didn't you say you'd burn them or set them on fire Acmed?

I'd burn some batteries. I like the color them make and the sounds they make when you burn them.

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

"Burn all, burn everything. Fire is bright and fire is clean." - Captain Beatty

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

burn
never mind.i have never thinked about it.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

ohhh so many things > but if i really had to pick one thing id prolly burn my house down... (dont ask why)

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I lke just burning useless things for a bonfire :]

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

i would set all the trolls of the internet (that no one likes) ablaze because no one likes them

Showing 106-120 of 136