ForumsProgramming ForumWhat do I name my character???

27 12837
EiyuuShizuka
EiyuuShizuka
2 posts
Nomad

My character is pretty sweet looking for my game, but what do I call him??!! I wanted to call him Isaac, but my development team said it sounded to evil. Tell me if you think the name is good or what you would name this character. Here's a link: [url=http://pixelpistolgames.weebly.com/project-se.html]

• 27 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

well thats not gunna work out to well with his design even though you said hes not dante he still has the medium-long hair about the same color and hes also wearing a long red coat thing with 2 pistols but if you need just a first name i would name him damien or damon

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Well you could tell your Character's personalities because in recent games, the names of the hero characters comes from their personality and existence.

For Example. Diablo is a pure Demon, and Diablo is an awesome Demonish Name.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Name him John.

Don't ask how I came up with that.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Name it Muhammad. Watch your publicity skyrocket.

LOL, but seriously, he should.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Looks too much Like Dante from Devil may cry... maybe you should redraw him with some different features

jbarb22
jbarb22
23 posts
Nomad

Xavier

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I agree with your original idea of Isaac. But since your team somehow thinks that Isaac will make him sound evil (stupid idea!!!), I recommend Marcus.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

......what about Tim

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

michael? or an other name of the angels?

if you want an original name:

take a word, write it backwards, delete/add some letters and try out a y or a z in the name. if you are still not satisfied with the result write the word again backwards or add a - between the letters. but experiment with the letters, creating an anagram with added/deleted letters.

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

name it goku maybe

Showing 16-25 of 27