ForumsSupport ForumModerators

7 2533
baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Should normal users like me become high enough to become a moderotr or just a leader one of the mods pick?

• 7 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Points have nothing to do with being mod worthy or not. Actualy people with a lot of points have less chances of becoming mods since a lot of people with a lot of points spam a lot or make pointless posts.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Yeah if you want to be a mod I suggest doing what the admins say and just be a outstanding member that others can look up to.

(one way is by not asking or posting threads)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

There is nothing wrong with posting threads. If I was to guess, if you wanted to become a mod, your best chances of becoming one would be...

...actualy I think it would be best if I kept my opinions and ideas to myself. The only thing I will say is that you would have to have great knowlage and understanding of what is expected of a mod, if you have to ask, you probally wouldn't be able to handle being a mod.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

As a moderator on other boards and games, I'll say this:

"The way to moderatorship is not the way to moderatorship."

It's very Zen, this thing. If you can exist outside of the conception of mod-ship, then you are able to embody it.

If you have to ask what I mean, then you shouldn't ask

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Btw dude only really sophisticated and really nice players can become a moderator so yeahhh... I know I'm never going to be a mod! lol!

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

strop just made me dizzy.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

u should ask asherlee about that

Showing 1-7 of 7