ForumsWEPRHow the world is Going to End

10 3100
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

IN the Christian Bible. It says "When the world ends, Our God will come to Earth and blow a horn. When god blows the horn . He would call all the Christians to Heaven. But the People who don't belive in God would have to go to Hell for 5,000 years(but god would make them immortal tho). And after 5,000 years and they still don't belive God , they would stay in hell for ever."

Christian Bible.

• 10 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I'm not saying I don't believe in God here, which I do. But I'm going to have to say the way Earth will eventually end, is when the Sun blows up. The Sun is a star, and every star dies out and will blow up eventually. I think that this is how the Earth will end, but only because it seems really logical to me. It's said it won't happen for billions of years, though.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Earth itself, but not life. smart thinking, ryan.

For life, I follow Muslim Beleifs. Its almost the same, but an Angel blows the Horn, and we don't know about Gods ways about years of hell, but non-believers will go. Its more than that, but this is just a state-ment thread.

It does seem logical if god doesn't un-universe the universe I'm guessing thats the only scientific way for the world to end, unless you know. God decides we get to see a planet explode for the first time in our life. ^^

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

ok..i agree with ryan7g because the Sun is only a star and it is in half of its existention...so, when it blow up, we have no chance....

and there are more dangerous events in universe: black holes, meteors ect.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

There is already a topic about this here, talking about how and when the world is going to end.

Here it is!

Have fun.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Devoidless, that's a almost whole completely different topic. That topic is asking do we think the world will end in 2012. This topic is asking HOW we think the world will end.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

No, actually. You even bother going to look at most it? There is also discussion of how the world is going to end.

Besides, it would not be a bad thing at all to combine the "End of the world" topics together. Makes it so there is no need to run back and forth between the two and such.

metalluvr
metalluvr
115 posts
Nomad

ok here is a question i have been wodering..( ido beleive in god i beleive he is the father...

but how did he get there?

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Devoidless... all that talks about is how the world was supposed to end in 2000 and is it going to in 2012. That's all I see people debating. This is 2 different topics. Let it go, will ya?

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

stop spamming finalfantasy6 i already told you once.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ryan, Devoid is absolutely correct. Not to mention the topic creator did not ASK a question. He is stating that this is how the world is going to end. There is no room for discussion in this topic except to receive attacks on Christianity. This is getting locked.

Next time please create a topic that encourages meaningful posts.

Showing 1-10 of 10