ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Armor Games in the Android Market

9 15919
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

The other day as I looked through the Market I found a Kongregate App.

What I found interesting was that it contained over 400 games that were streamlined for mobile devices and allowed me to play them as long as I had an internet connection and, of course, flash. I know that you guys have been hard at work developing apps for the app store but I was curious if anything like this was played for the future for us running Android OS (it's the fastest growing mobile platform you know ;])

• 9 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I'm an Android user myself.

We currently only have Crush the Castle for the Android platform, and Shift (or the free 'lite' version)

We'll be adding more in the future. AG3 is also going to let you know when a game you're playing has a native iOS/Android version.

BTW, you can also go to m.armorgames.com on your Android device, since you have Flash (and hopefully Froyo or better and Flash 10.2 for speed boosts) and play several games there as well.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

wow ag3 is really gunna be great i reckon

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Well I'll have to download the lite version then (also who's ancient LG is that ;P).

The AG3 feature sounds pretty neat, I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of that. And I'd forgotten about the mobile website, I had my phone set to bypass it to bring me strait to the forums.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

i was actually thinking of getting an android phone so i'll keep this in mind thank you

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

I believe that there should be an app that allows you to play armorgames games with the option of downloading the games you like so that you can keep them for offline use... perhaps even with a small charge something like download/have the ability to play 5 games for $3 or 1 game for $1- though personally I would have liked to keep it free =)

yangtienzu
yangtienzu
1 posts
Nomad

GemCraft o Android pleeeease

Cherri1981
Cherri1981
1 posts
Nomad

Any of the gem crafts would be amazing to have in the Android Market!!!

nebmas
nebmas
154 posts
Shepherd

Apple is still a big market though, and armor games is doing pretty good in that. Maybe you should go straight to the developer if they have a website and see what they think.

DJBLAZ3
DJBLAZ3
1 posts
Nomad

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADD "WEAPON" BY SIMON HANSON TO THE ANDROID MARKET PLEASE !!!!!! http://armorgames.com/play/5031/weapon

Showing 1-9 of 9