ForumsThe TavernStrop's hiatus

8 2786
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hey guys, I'm at the tail-end of my thesis writing (a 10000 word report on this medical research that I'm conducting) and it is kicking my sorry butt.

As a result, I'm going to have to hold off on heavy forum posting, comments and chatting for a little while until I can be sure that I can get it done on time. I've already been working 12 hours a day at the lab for several weeks finishing one part of the project so I'm totally bushed.

Anyway, I'll be back in a few weeks/days/stay tuned for updates if you care etc.

cheers,

~strop

• 8 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

good luck with your thesis. My sister had to do one of them

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

*brief resurrection* Er, you probably noticed that I kinda failed to have a hiatus. But it starts for real now, seeing as I'm actually at the writing writing stage of it!

Yeah. I won't be on the forums much for an indeterminate period of time.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well I loved seeing your posts around the site, and I can't wait for your return!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thanks Coheed.

I'm back here because I forgot something! Namely if anybody needs to grab a-hold of me, drop me message or something with IM details or whatnot.

sithman05
sithman05
59 posts
Shepherd

Best of luck to you. I know that I couldn't/wouldn't want to do one of those things.

Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

Good luck Strop. Sure going to miss someone pointing out flaws in my posts :P. Get that report done, boy!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Best of luck Strop I hope you get an A+ I sur will miss you and your long posts.Farewell for a while.*waves*

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

See ya, Strop! Have fun trying to catch up with everything later!

And I mean that in the most admiring way.

Showing 1-8 of 8