The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernstoopid things you did when you were younger

60 9517
raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

what is the dumbest thing you ever did when you were a child

• 60 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

LOL i didn't even see that bet. Ahahaha, Legion you fail.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm actually trying to be pretty active in the forum. I joined a few weeks ago.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i wonder if hes actuarly give it to you? lol

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

when i was 3-4 i peed in a shoe (it was my sisters boyfriends shoe!)
my sister was sooo embarresed

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

omg lol i literally just filled in this thread but on a different name but ah well ill type it all again

ok this is funny.

when i was like 5-6 i watched my dog go down the stairs in our house, then thought that it looked like a cool way to go down stairs. so i went down on all 4 did around 5 summersaults on the way down, then landed on the radiater in the hallway.

i was taken to hospital by my parents and i was fine from th fall, but i had a serious burn on my bum where i hit the radiator lol

also i ate a glass bowl. those ones with baby food in like lil things, but i still ate it when i was like 3-4.
and then when i got back from the hospital (again) my dog had eaten a light-bulb lol.

so there you go 3 epicly epic fails

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Lol brp. My biggest fail was when I was 7 months and I smelled mustard. Never again.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Tacky, you make me sad. :'(

That is great! *Does victory dance*. Ta Da Ba Ta Da Ta Ba!

Ehh, shut up.

i wonder if hes actuarly give it to you? lol

Nope :]
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Ooh one time I was running around my yard when I was 2 and I fell into the garden and my eye hit a metal frog and my whole eyebrow was hanging by a thread, I had to go to the hospital for 4 days.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

@Ghgt99

Why did he do that??

I don't know exactly why he did it but I think he did because he got jealous of my car collection...

When I was 2 or 3 years old, I was going to pick something in my toy box but I couldn't reach it. So, I stumbled and fell into the box and the box's cover closed down too and I got stuck. And I continued to play with the toy inside the box, very happy.
AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

I dropped my teddy in the toilet

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

When I was 2 or 3 years old, I was going to pick something in my toy box but I couldn't reach it. So, I stumbled and fell into the box and the box's cover closed down too and I got stuck. And I continued to play with the toy inside the box, very happy.

lol!
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i called 911 because this kids show told me to call in case of an emergency but i guess i didnt hear the emergency part and wen the person answered i yelled for my mom to come get the phone, lets just say she wasnt exactly happy

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

i called 911 because this kids show told me to call in case of an emergency but i guess i didnt hear the emergency part and wen the person answered i yelled for my mom to come get the phone, lets just say she wasnt exactly happy

Now, remember people. Children like these will grow up and run our country some day. :]
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Great, I'd love to have Mr. Bicycle-pooper as my senator. :P

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

When you say younger, how young is young?

Showing 16-30 of 60