judge348
14 posts
Nomad

pick would i yoda

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Yoda would definitely win, Vader is the wimpiest Sith there is, really think about it, even Darth Maul, who people think is stupid because he only lasted one episode (which is not true by the way, he became Cyborg Maul, then Cyber Maul). Yoda would completely pwn Vader, Veder's slow but strong; but that isn't enough to defeat Yoda's lightning fast moves, his wisdom, and his knowledge of the force. Vader can't even do force lightning because of his armor. This would be a much fairer fight if it were Yoda against Anakin in his Pre-Vader form. Once again...wimpy.

Oh yeah and darkokirby, Anakin was the chosen one BEFORE he became Vader, and he lost much of his ability to use the force when he was wounded in the fight against Obi-Wan, the suit didn't do him any good either, it was very heavy and restricted his speed by a huge margin and I don't get what you meant when you said "Yoda would be obliterated by speed attacks and stamina", as I said: Armor restricts speed.

GBunny222
GBunny222
29 posts
Nomad

Yoda defenintly

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i like vader better but yoda would still kick the crap out of him

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

light force is better than dark..YODA!

hierensi
hierensi
40 posts
Nomad

Vader, yoda is WEAK!

daveld
daveld
9 posts
Nomad

Vader all the way!

thejoker
thejoker
36 posts
Nomad

yoda i mean come on hes tiny green and he can jump bloody high. so i think yoda anyday hed wipe vader all over the floor

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Yoda...

holyknight
holyknight
7 posts
Nomad

anakin eventually completes what he was meant to do as the chosen one,even though he was darth vader he kills the emperor which yoda could not,
even when yoda was a sprouty little cabbage... so i think darth vader would sizzle his whizzle.

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

yoda would win (exept for the last episode/movie he's in when he dies cause of age)

xCKx32
xCKx32
22 posts
Nomad

YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

[/b]YODA
[i]yoda is such a good fighter he jumps around and poons ppl
"[b]the force is with you"