Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gun and Knife crime in London

Posted May 6, '08 at 5:43pm

LordBob

LordBob

563 posts

This seems like a big problem, it could be the alcohol. What kind of neighborhood do you live in? That could also be the problem. It's seems that the teens there are under a lot of gang pressure, even those who are not in gangs want to look though so they don't get "shanked" by other gangs, so when they get offended the go overboard.
LORDBOB HAS SPOKEN!!!

Posted May 6, '08 at 5:49pm

LordBob

LordBob

563 posts

i think that crime in america is much worse(no offence)

Offense to america? because that dosen't seem like an insult to woody.

Posted May 6, '08 at 6:49pm

Tokko

Tokko

13 posts

This matter is very seruois i wish viloce and killing will stop but thats the way it is you hide and run until your caught then your with god then

Posted May 7, '08 at 2:09pm

woody_7007

woody_7007

2,757 posts

To Lord Bob my neighbourhood is a mix there is 1 bit with rele nice houses but then loads of estates opposite so the rich kids get jacked by the rudeboys. But also i didn't want to offend Americans who might think that America is rougher than England and vice versa. But also about the neighbourhood thing Stabbings occur in the nice parts of London aswell which is the sad thing. And no offence to Tokko thanks for the sentiment but that doesn't really suggest a cause or cure for the problem

Posted May 7, '08 at 3:17pm

hierensi

hierensi

42 posts

really the way to stop violence is to get smarter cops and stuff, and do that by increaseing the requirements and salaries of cops

Posted May 7, '08 at 3:37pm

woody_7007

woody_7007

2,757 posts

Yes that has been proven to decrease crime in some areas, by increasing the number of policemen on the streets. However i have heard thatthe most effective way of stopping crime is to make abortions free as they stop unwanted children growing up in broken homes with o dads being bor. Children who are far more likely to become criminals.

Reply to Gun and Knife crime in London

You must be logged in to post a reply!