ForumsGame Walkthroughs[necro]Hands of War 2 - The COMPLETE Walkthrough

16 49516
KnightSlayer
KnightSlayer
4 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone! I'm the administartor for Guidology.com and recently finished up a couple of in-depth walkthroughs for Hands of War 2. In addition, I wrote two separate walkthroughs for both the Guardian storyline and the Phoenix storyline. I also included all of the side-quests and warder/magician/blademaster quests. Be sure to check it out if you're stuck.

Hands of War 2 - Phoenix Storyline Walkthrough
Hands of War 2 - Guardian Storyline Walkthrough.
Feel free to use this thread to discuss the game, what you want to see in Hands of War 3, best items, et cetera.

• 16 Replies
qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

on your walkthrough it says in the cave with the first heartstone at the end there is a giant spider that you kill but when I go in there is four rooms and the last one is a blank wall

I'm a level 9 wizard with the phoenix and is there like a level limit or something

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

oh right

i didnt see the opening on the irght

i'm fine now

btw what advantages does mercenaries give compared to merchants

KnightSlayer
KnightSlayer
4 posts
Nomad

I actually haven't allied with both Mercenaries and Merchants yet, but if I remember correctly from the first city the Merchants have more items for sale. I used Mercenary units to complete many of the boss battles, so Mercenaries may have better units and Merchants may have more items. I not sure though, so don't quote me on it.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I actually haven't allied with both Mercenaries and Merchants yet, but if I remember correctly from the first city the Merchants have more items for sale. I used Mercenary units to complete many of the boss battles, so Mercenaries may have better units and Merchants may have more items. I not sure though, so don't quote me on it.

I have completed game with alling Mercenaries,and now I play with alling Merchant`s Guild.Mercenaries do have more units to hire (3,1 warrior,1 ranger and 1 wisard), but lesser items to buy tham Merchant`s guild.
cormy1
cormy1
14 posts
Nomad

Are only warriors able to wear offhand items like shields? I finished placing the wards and now I can either have a magician's cap or the shield. I already have a good crown of foresight so I was wondering if I could wear a shield with my wand. Also, what is mitigation?

KnightSlayer
KnightSlayer
4 posts
Nomad

I believe that only Warriors are allowed to use shields. I'd go with the Magician's Cap, if it's better than your current head armor.

I don't know what mitigation would mean in Hands of War 2, but in common reference it is the effort to reduce loss of life and property by lessening the impact of disasters.

cormy1
cormy1
14 posts
Nomad

NO WAI!!! THAT MAKES THIS GAME EVEN MORE AWESOME! Not only do you get your armor points statistically but it also tells you exactly by what percentage the damage is lowered... Finally! A game who's defence you can actually see directly without having to know the multipliers and such.
For the cap, the one I have now is 20 intellect, 13 focus and the one they are offering me is 26 intellect but only 8 stamina. Same defence so either no focus and a little more health and damage, or more energy and a bit less damage.

Trevor14150
Trevor14150
1 posts
Nomad

I'm looking for a list of the legendary equipments and what drops them...so far all I know is that one of the legendary bows is dropped by the guys that the 2nd to last shard quest boss summons.

Anyone have anything to add?

icannotbme
icannotbme
3 posts
Nomad

here are the answers to the riddle masters

the first one's riddle is: Mr. and Mrs. Axis have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Axis family?
the answer is: 9. the parents makes two, the six daughters makes eight and their ONE brother makes 9.

the second one's riddle is: As a general rule, for how many hours will an 'eight day clock' run without winding?
the answer is: 0. there is no eight day clocks so they technically wouldn't wind at all...making the answer zero

the third one's riddle is: If you divide thirty by a half then add ten what would you get?
the answer: 70. if you divide thirty by A half, which is .5 it comes out to 60, add ten and you have your answer.

Targocid
Targocid
2 posts
Nomad

merchants provide a definitely better boost, because with the money you have from them, you can rent their men(say knights) and with money you can easily beat the game.

Targocid
Targocid
2 posts
Nomad

I have finished the game with Archer,Guardians,Merchants. I did not die for whole game, and with merchants's tank units, it becomes easy after say,9-10 level. It actually do not matter which stat point you give once you pass to 3rd region; because you will get heartstone at the end.

lsgwiz
lsgwiz
1 posts
Nomad

i noticed that you didn't include the answers to the riddles for the different areas. didyou just forget to have them in the walkthrough, or were you unable to figure them out?

KnightSlayer
KnightSlayer
4 posts
Nomad

@lsgwiz, I actually didn't concentrate too much on the riddles so I never did figure them out.

Akashaxoxo
Akashaxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

how do i get the third shard, the person blocking the way to the fourth part of the map says i need it in order to go past them.

zapxbolt
zapxbolt
1 posts
Nomad

definitely more places to go/ more maps. more armor/ more then just one goal like the heartstone could split off to different things rather then just what side of the people u agree with as a split off decision

Showing 1-15 of 16