The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernOverused Thread Ideas

19 3140
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Haven't you noticed that threads are continuing to reappear, but not as the same thing, but by different people? Is the AG community running out of ideas, or is it just me?

• 19 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

1. Someone makes a thread about Christianity

2. MageGrayWolf (I respect Mage, btw), Einfach, or some othet Atheist site verses from the Bible to undermine the person's belief.

3. Christian becomes offended, rambles on in pitiful grammar about how it's not true or some ****

4. Atheists gang up on that kid

5. Kid stops posting

6. Atheists give themselves a pat on the back, and thread dies.

Too many "Christianity sucks" or "Atheism is Best" thread in WEPR.

By those two quotes, you seem to be anti-Atheist.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

1. Someone makes a thread about Christianity

2. MageGrayWolf (I respect Mage, btw), Einfach, or some othet Atheist site verses from the Bible to undermine the person's belief.

3. Christian becomes offended, rambles on in pitiful grammar about how it's not true or some ****

4. Atheists gang up on that kid

5. Kid stops posting

6. Atheists give themselves a pat on the back, and thread dies.

And this is why i don't go there. I don't visit it for the world events or politics either because those aren't fun.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

By those two quotes, you seem to be anti-Atheist.

I don't hate it. I respect it, but I hate when people force their beliefs on others.

And this is why i don't go there. I don't visit it for the world events or politics either because those aren't fun.

I go to WEPR, but only for economic/political threads. Now I don't go very often. At one point, the front page of WEPR were all my threads, and I posted there like crazy.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

About the whole WEPR/WERP thingy, I don't go in there. Mostly because there's not much in there but flaming. Mostly because I think some of the Atheists are a little too extreme. Not going to mention names here, but it's true. They see any word with religion and they attack it.

That's why I don't go there.

Hm. I just helped this turn into the "Why the WEPR is bad" thread.

Showing 16-19 of 19