The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernlooking for Columbine Massacre Documentary

2 1407
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

There are lot of documentaryes about this event, but Im looking for certain one. I saw it about an year ago on television, it was all about the things they have done, VHS tapes they have recorded (stuff they did in past), Things they wrote, and stuff like that, but I can't seem to remember what was the documentary name...only thing I remember is in one of VHS tapes they play one of them says "mom if you are watching this don't blame yourslf and think you could have stop us"
and also when the temperature was 0 and one of them had diarrhea so they couldn't to it that day..
I don't know how to describe it, but for me it was just much more intresting becaose the whole documentary was just about them from beginning all the way to the end

if you know what documentary is it please comment

• 2 Replies
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

From what I remember the plot goes like this at the beginning it was what where Eric and Dylan doing when they where younger all the way to the massacre and when the killed themselves at the end

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

you could probably find more help on this from Google or eBay.
you also could probably just type in "Columbine documentary on Google, and at least one response has got to be the one you are looking for,
i do not know the name of the movie though.
if you find it, let me know.

Showing 1-2 of 2