The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTable Tennis

46 6822
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Does anyone here play table tennis? I do, its my hobby. On last Tuesday, I won gold metal. So, I guess this thread is Table tennis discussion.
Start.

• 46 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I enjoy table tennis occasionaly. It's a fun game to play. It can be quite annoying though when only one person wants to be silly and use wall bounces and smashing the little ball across the room.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Boys in our class do that stuff. Its very annoying. i try to play well, they try to sabotize.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I like playing table tennis.
It is one of my hobbies.
I haven't played in a while though.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Johnmerz, how good are you? Do you have any medals? Curious.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

I play table tennis occasionally, I haven't played it in about a month or so but when I do play, it's pretty enjoyable.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I love table tennis XD it's such a fun little game.

But, as with handball, I have a tendency to delibarately try and hit my opponent :3

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I had same thing. But now I can spin

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I like playing table tennis but I don't go on competitions because I am not so good at it. I play like something to pass the time when I am bored. Not many of my friends like it, that is sad.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

My friends doesnt like it to much either ;(
But one of thrm does! XD

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Only one of my friends enjoy playing it, and when he's at my house it's the only time I'll play it.
I play ordinary tennis competitively though.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I am a beast at ping pong. My serve has a huge spin and my pongs have lots of power.

I usually win 21 - 18 or less.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd be much better at it if the tables were slightly longer. I seem to have a terrible habit of hitting the ball just a few inches too far.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Wait, wait, wait. whats the difference between table tennis and ping pong??

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I'd be much better at it if the tables were slightly longer. I seem to have a terrible habit of hitting the ball just a few inches too far.

The trick is to exert no force at all, unless you are professional and you guys stand five feet behind the table.
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

whats the difference between table tennis and ping pong??

In table tennis only the serve has to hit the table on each side of the net, whereas in ping pong every shot has to hit the table on both sides of the net.
Showing 1-15 of 46