The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernCherub vs Alex Rider

11 4926
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

whitch one do you prefer?
i definetly prefer Cherub,because its more entertaining,funny and realistic than Alex Rider although i do still like Alex Rider

• 11 Replies
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I love Alex Rider, I am currently reading scorpia rising, the ninth and final book in the series. I don't know what Cherub is, but Alex Rider is my favorite book series.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

CHERUB is a series about a British Spy academy for kids. It's slightly more crude than Alex Rider, and has stuff about sex, drugs, etc. I think I prefer Alex Rider because it's written better.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Alex Rider is awesome because it just is. I'm reading the 7 book and the series is awesome.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I'd like to introduce another contender to the list, the Dropzone series by Andy McNab, it's quite a good series from the two books I've read so far.

Out of the current options though... I prefer CHERUB - I'm also assuming that the Henderson's Boys books are a subdivision of the CHERUB franchise as a whole because they are freakin' awesome.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

CHERUB is a series about a British Spy academy for kids. It's slightly more crude than Alex Rider, and has stuff about sex, drugs, etc

yeah but it doesint have alot of stuff like that,dont get me wrong i like alex rider but in CHERUB more interesting stuff happens
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Can someone move this thread to the Forum Games section. Thanks.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Can someone move this thread to the Forum Games section. Thanks.
Why?
I prefer CHERUB more.I dont like the alex rider books.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I prefer the CHERUB series due to lots of action, its realistic and that's about it. Also, this thread doesn't belong in the Forum Game section, but the Popular Media section.

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

Mate, You copied this off my Alex Rider Vs Diamond Brothers. Copycat.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

Has anyone gotten the last book yet? I'm on page 200. Scorpia Rising came out in March or Febuary. It is amazing.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i started my own fan club of Alex Rider
check it out on my profile and ask me if you want to join

Showing 1-11 of 11