The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernMcdonalds big mac VS. Burger King whopper

39 5521
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Epic showdown of fastfood proportions.

• 39 Replies
aloogaloogaloo
aloogaloogaloo
15 posts
Nomad

sausage mcmuffins are still the greatest, regardless of what you say

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Big Mac all the way!!

although I would take a Big Bacon Classic from Wendy's over either of these 2 options

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I change my vote from neither to Smashburger. Best burger place ever, but a little limited to San Diego and surrounding areas.

I guess I should try one of those soon enough. They don't seem that bad, although fast food will always be bad for you. But I don't care, as long as it tastes alright!

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

I change my vote from neither to Smashburger. Best burger place ever, but a little limited to San Diego and surrounding areas.

not true i live in texas and there are like 3 around where i live
Riskae
Riskae
34 posts
Nomad

They are both disgusting, not to mention how unhealthy they are. Why would you even eat that crap?

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

They are both disgusting, not to mention how unhealthy they are. Why would you even eat that crap?

Yeah, I agree with you it's bad for you, but it's not bad if you eat one every once in a while. Sure, you hear about obesity being blamed on fastfood resturants like mcdonalds and BK but it's really the consumers fault if she/he buys the product. As for the taste, that's your opinion and I like it
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

A vs-thread about the restaurants; should I vote for McD. But for just these burgers; I say the Whopper.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

This really doesn't have much to do with the actual burgers (I have burgers from BBQ's and costco, otherwise I get the Chicken tenders ), but Burger King, while being a little more expensive, tends to have cleaner restaurants and fresher tasting food.

Showing 31-38 of 39