ForumsThe TavernEuro 2012 !

22 3855
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

What's the team that you want to win? Whose the player that you like the most in Euro 2012? Also who do you want the 2 teams to be in the finals?

• 22 Replies
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I love Eto'o, but I am not sure if he is on a european team. He plays on Barcelona though.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Cameroon. ^^
Which isn't a European country so he won't be in that, if you're wondering exic.
I'd like England to do good in it, but that's not gonna happen.
Spain and Netherlands should do good since they were in the final of the World Cup.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

GERMANY FTW! WOOOOOOOO! I'm already really excited for this! I actually don't think Spain will be in the finals. Their reign will be over by then. But maybe not, who knows. I love all the German players. Schweinsteiger, Mueller,and Ozil especially. So for the finals? I want Germany and, sure, the Netherlands. I love Sneijder, but I don't know how old he is. Perhaps Rooney can pull through for England, but I think it's unlikely.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

GERMANY FTW! WOOOOOOOO! I'm already really excited for this! I actually don't think Spain will be in the finals. Their reign will be over by then. But maybe not, who knows. I love all the German players. Schweinsteiger, Mueller,and Ozil especially. So for the finals? I want Germany and, sure, the Netherlands. I love Sneijder, but I don't know how old he is. Perhaps Rooney can pull through for England, but I think it's unlikely.

GO GERMANY!!!!
ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

The team I want to win in the Euro 2012 is ENGLAND!

I actually think they might have a chance because they have new players and England is slowly building their team up.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I really hope Poland wins even though I doubt it because they never won the world cup, though Boniek lead them to 3 in 19 something. My favorite player is ... Boniek even though he doesn't play soccer anymore so I can't chose any of the player's on the team since they all play about the same skill. The finals should be Germany vs Poland and Poland better beat Germany. Poland better take Kusaczak of the team since he was the one who let in 6 goals for Spain right before the world cup, also once he let in a goal that the goal keeper shot from the other side of the field. So the goalie should be Dudek or Boruc. So I guess the goalkeeper's are my favorite .

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Okay so clearly most people want germany to win so this is probably going to be the final Germany vs England both have some good soccer players and goalkeeper's.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I love Eto'o, but I am not sure if he is on a european team. He plays on Barcelona though

NO HE DOESN'T! He plays for F.C. Internazionale Milano. He was a ball hog like Ronaldinho so Barca traded him.

WOOT WOOT SPAIN WOOT WOOT
¡Viva España!¡Viva España!¡Viva España!
We will win this.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

***VIVA ESPANA***
Sorry something was messed up there.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

Alemania! I want Germany to win, I honestly thought they were going to win the world cup.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

How could you do this to me why do you want Germany to win curse you all!!!!!!!!!!!

blairmonkeyman
blairmonkeyman
3 posts
Nomad

ESPANA. I'd be okay with Deustchland winning though

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I don't really want Germany to win, I just came up with a team name. I really want the spanish country to win. Lets go Espana!

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Forza Azzurri

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

For those who don't know, it means "Go Blue", referring to the Italian national team....

Showing 1-15 of 22