The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSoccer Players!

31 3940
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Name your favorite soccer player, and why (if you want to), or make a top 10 list of soccer players. By the way if you put Cristiano Ronaldo on it you're my enemy. Just joking but I do hate him though.

• 31 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My favorite player is robert baggio

I like this player too because in the 1994 World Cup he missed the penalty kick and so Brazil won his 4th World Cup title. He was a good player though.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

"Soccer is like chess, only without the dice."

- Lukas Podolski

Now you see why he's my favorite player.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I don't really like Podolski because he's polish but on the german team. Though he is pretty good.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't really like Podolski because he's polish but on the german team

Miroslav Klose is Polish too and Mesut Ozil is Turkish. And there are 2 Brazilian players on the German team too. I think there are more foreign players on German team than real Germans.
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

My favourite Soccer player is Lionel Messi or Fabio. They are both great players.

Femm
Femm
42 posts
Farmer

Arjen Robben and Ibrahim Afellay. Because they're awesome. And Dutch lol.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah how do I forget messi. Robben is good but in the world cup he had like 3 chances to score in one of the games and missed all of them.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

By the way who forgets Pele??? He's like the founder of soccer.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

C. Ronaldo is a knockoff...I dont like him at all...

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Oh sorry I forgot this part

Pele, Zico, Ronaldo (NOT C.), Ronaldino, Carlos Albertos, ughh what was his name ummm oh yeah Kaka (the last a is the fancy way), so yeah oh forgot Beckham...

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Lmao im wearing his jersey right now... Theres more but i keep forgetting there names... peace out

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

By the way who forgets Pele??? He's like the founder of soccer.

He isn't the founder of soccer. The British created it. But Pele was just the best player ever. EVER.

Pele, Zico, Ronaldo (NOT C.), Ronaldino, Carlos Albertos, ughh what was his name ummm oh yeah Kaka (the last a is the fancy way), so yeah oh forgot Beckham...

I see you like Brazilian players. It is awesome because I am Brazilian. And that guy name is Carlos Alberto. But there are many other good Brazilian players that already retired.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Right now, as a Spurs fan, it has to be Bale. Van de Vart has also been great this season, but Bale takes it cos of his hat-trick against Inter Milan.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I played soccer when I was little but I hate it now

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

No I meant Pele's so good it's like he's the founder of soccer I never said he was. How do you hate soccer it's impossible.

Showing 16-30 of 31