ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67610
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Ewwww facial hair.
Bleh. I mean I don't mind a little bit of stubble, but a full out beard or stache isn't inviting to me.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Hah, i've got a serious question that i've never had the guts to ask a girl in person. Do you dislike/like guys looking/staring at you, or is there a point where it's not flattering/too much, or does it not bother you at all, or does any sort of staring just make you uncomfortable?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

There is a problem with the site, his beautiful face is missing from it.

When i said that i though we were talking about john...
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Also you could e-mail him at Daniel@ArmorGames.com

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Dan will be very sad that you said that.

Hah, i've got a serious question that i've never had the guts to ask a girl in person. Do you dislike/like guys looking/staring at you, or is there a point where it's not flattering/too much, or does it not bother you at all, or does any sort of staring just make you uncomfortable?

It's flattering if a guy glances at me quickly (maybe a smile, but if you look too creepy then....) then looks away. If it's a stare then that is pretty darn creepy.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well Kasic, I speak for myself here,
but if a guy is staring at me, I want him to have the guts to talk to me.
Or I'll shout STARING CONTEST and stare back till their faces start blushing.

Well I stole it. :P
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Well I stole it. :P

What i mean was on dan's page you said it was towards him (which it could apply to both them)
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Ewwww facial hair.
Bleh. I mean I don't mind a little bit of stubble, but a full out beard or stache isn't inviting to me.

First, it's prickly, then when you begin to trim it, it feels warm, soft, and fuzzy. Take a look at Ryan Reynolds' or [url=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_42IC9_IYxMc/TURdLnHkc3I/AAAAAAAAAC8/Yo0byAXgr44/s1600/ryan+gosling+2.jpg]Ryan Gosling]/url]'s beard. Apparently Ryan's have the best beards.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Oh, facial hair's just the best thing around. I always strive to maintain a controlled stubble; the girls dig it, what can I say?

Yep, sometimes, I'm even sad for the girls lacking facial hair and all the joy it brings...

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Oh, facial hair's just the best thing around. I always strive to maintain a controlled stubble; the girls dig it, what can I say?

I have nothing against it other than it itches.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I have nothing against it other than it itches.

Only the beard, the stache is fine.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

First, it's prickly, then when you begin to trim it, it feels warm, soft, and fuzzy. Take a look at Ryan Reynolds' or Ryan Gosling]/url]'s beard. Apparently Ryan's have the best beards.

****ing hell.

First, it's prickly, then when you begin to trim it, it feels warm, soft, and fuzzy. Take a look at [url=http://ficdn.fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/10_ryan-reynolds.jpg]Ryan Reynolds' or Ryan Gosling's beard. Apparently Ryan's have the best beards.

fix'd.

True, but staches are for older guys, in my honest opinion.

Iron - Lord

Flag

Yep, sometimes, I'm even sad for the girls lacking facial hair and all the joy it brings...

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/16996-2/Can_t+Tell+if+Trolling.jpg
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

First, it's prickly, then when you begin to trim it, it feels warm, soft, and fuzzy. Take a look at Ryan Reynolds' or Ryan Gosling's beard. Apparently Ryan's have the best beards.

****ing hell.

First, it's prickly, then when you begin to trim it, it feels warm, soft, and fuzzy. Take a look at Ryan Reynolds' or Ryan Gosling's beard. Apparently Ryan's have the best beards.

fix'd.

True, but staches are for older guys, in my honest opinion.

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/16996-2/Can_t+Tell+if+Trolling.jpg

My BB Code skills fail me. Also, can a mod please delete my previous two posts.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Fallen is no troll!
And he isn't stupid either. >,>

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Fallen is no troll!
And he isn't stupid either. >,>

It appears that I am the latter with all my failed BB Codes.

Also, I was just wondering because he seemed sarcastic.
Showing 241-255 of 382