ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67576
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I have a good serial killer body.

D:
Scary Ernie is Scary.
No you don't! Your imagination is much better than some old picture!

But imagination isn't correct.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I guess I misunderstood. I have a good serial killer body.

I better start running.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

But imagination isn't correct.

Sometimes the truth isn't the best option.

I better start running.

Part of having a good serial killer body is the ability to be fast and silent. Like a ninja, but with different motives.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Part of having a good serial killer body is the ability to be fast and silent. Like a ninja, but with different motives.

That's just really scary, Ernie. D:

I don't want this thread to get locked, so I'm going to say that I like guys that don't scare the crap out of me with their serial killer bodies.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I like guys that don't scare the crap out of me with their serial killer bodies.

Some girls like an element of danger. Others prefer to be the dangerous one.

The element of danger - revealed!
http://images5.cpcache.com/product/wacky-table-symbol/358792295v6_225x225_Front.jpg
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I would like it if both me and the guy were dangerous.
Woot.

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

I think the best thing about guys is that we're all bros (except Ernie of course) while girls are always getting into catfights and feuds. Just to randomly put that out there.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I think the best thing about guys is that we're all bros (except Ernie of course) while girls are always getting into catfights and feuds. Just to randomly put that out there.

Shut up.

Anyways....
I'd like a guy to be the type of person I could drag along on my random adventures.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Anyways....
I'd like a guy to be the type of person I could drag along on my random adventures

It is strange how you think like me.
Or, I think like you. Whatever floats your boat.

Right now, I just want a guy that isn't stupid.
Which is very hard to find in high school.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd like a guy to be the type of person I could drag along on my random adventures.

You look for passiveness in a guy. That isn't a good sign, because it usually means you're a control freak.

I'm just guessing, but i think Ernie15 look something like this

I'd rather be pictured like that than as the boring-looking person I am.

What if the girl was originally a hottie?

Repeat the cycle?
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Right now, I just want a guy that isn't stupid.
Which is very hard to find in high school.

So true! One of the most prominent example of their stupidity was during gym class..all the guys tried to climb a mountain of ice, in skiis....did not turn out very well. For them.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Smart guys that are cute are especially hard to find.
Sure you can find a guy with muscles that is nice looking, but a smart guy with muscles and nice looking? I haven't found one yet.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Smart guys that are cute are especially hard to find.
Sure you can find a guy with muscles that is nice looking, but a smart guy with muscles and nice looking? I haven't found one yet.

I know a guy that's smart and cute. But it's more "little kid cute" rather than "smoking hot".
There are a very few smoking hot guys in our school.
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Moon and, uh, 'TNT', you're ruining your perceptions by looking for the perfect guy!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

There is this one smoking hot fella in my class. He is pretty smart, but he is completely obsessed with soccer. It would be awesome if every other minute he spent in his life didn't have to do with soccer.

Showing 31-45 of 382