The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernScared of 2012? I'm not!

34 4949
DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Are you scared of2012?

• 34 Replies
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Actually, no one knows. I beat if a high magnitude earthquake happens on that day, people will probably be running around the streets screaming like little school girls.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Only god knows when it will happen and he's the one who's going to decide when it's going to happen. Trust me the world is going to end and then he's going to make everything safe for people so they can enjoy a good life with no diseas or death. But definetly not in 2012 it's not going to end but someday.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

No, because I know that Kanye will just interrupt everything that is happening in 2010.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Oops, I meant to say 2012 sorry.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'll try to find 2012 internet threads of the 2012 conspiracy theory when I'm bored enough.

This will be number 1. I'll keep that in mind. You can tell I don't believe.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

For your general interest and speculation, Here is a list of possible end of world scenarios, all conveniently on one site. . Some can be modified to fit 2012, and just overall a very interesting collection to read, though some of the reasoning and facts are a bit shaky at times....

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

That's a pretty depressing site.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

The human cloud of intelligence was a really hard one to wrap my head around for me, and if anyone else gets a chance you should at least give the site a run-through.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

We should all not be afraid of 2012 and should be scared of Y2K38

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

There is no reason to e worried about 2012 as Nothing will happen.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Well, yes it is possible, just think about it...

I believe a Geocentric planetary alignment will occur on September 8, 2040. If I remember correctly (read it in a science magazine)...

stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

Hey! by the line of the stars or planets, the world is gonna end in 2000 OMG. (says science) year 2000... science says: OH WOW IT DIDN'T, OH WELL. by the line of the stars its gonna end in 12 years OMG. year 2012 future reference.... oh wow nothing happened... guys nothing is gonna happen in 2012. the world is not going to end. just face it science freaks xD no offense

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

Science has nothing to do with the alignment of stars or planets. The y2k thing was about the possibility of computer programs failing, which would basically destroy the modern world.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Hey! by the line of the stars or planets, the world is gonna end in 2000 OMG. (says science) year 2000... science says: OH WOW IT DIDN'T, OH WELL. by the line of the stars its gonna end in 12 years OMG. year 2012 future reference.... oh wow nothing happened... guys nothing is gonna happen in 2012. the world is not going to end. just face it science freaks xD no offense

I am very aggressive on my stance on this topic, and that is: The world WILL NOT end in the year 2012... I was saying yes to star, who asked if it were possible for the planets to align.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

This is my theory. The Mayans had to stop somewhere, so they chose 2012.

The lunar, solar, and center of the galaxy thing, eh. I'm not so sure, but I'm 99.9% sure that the world won't end.

Showing 16-30 of 34