The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernhelp?

27 4706
ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

okay...okay..i dont know if this is the right place to put this question but i really could use help..

heres my situation... Okay..the two most beautiful girls i know both like me..one is just..completely in love with me..and i love her and we've been dating 6 months as of today..but..her parents hate me..and dont want her with me..and we arent supposed to date..and she has cheated on me once..but i did break up with her for like..3 days and she nearly killed herself..and i gave her a second chance..not cuz of her depression..just because i realllyyy love her..but then this otherrr girl tells me she likes me..and shes beautifull...and i dont know what to do..cuz i love my girlfriend..but i kinda feel like this isnt gonna work cuz of her parents and all...oh..and the other girl..i do kinda like her..so its not like i have no feelings for her...any advice....?

• 27 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

wow what happened to my replies?

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

wow what happened to my replies?

They got deleted because they were spam. You will have lost some points.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

man i was getting close
k so some advice is ummmmmmmmmmm well ummmmmmm
k im sorry but i have never had to deal with something like this
here is a crazy idea
ask them
im sorry but thats all i have
i can give u other advice but not on this exact situation

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Keep it going at a low pace with the 2nd girl, then, when the 1st girl cheats on you (a little abrupt i know, but she is probably gonna do it again), you can dump her for the second girl. Oh yeah, if you say you "love" this girl, why are you getting interested in some other girl?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

if you say you "love" this girl, why are you getting interested in some other girl?
he has been a little confused
and if u wana have any success stay off drugs
i know its unrelated but im just saying

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

and if u wana have any success stay off drugs
i know its unrelated but im just saying

im on drugs and im very successful.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

haha yeah sure u r
and how many girls have u dated?

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Why ask AG? Listen...first girl is a dramatic cheater who knows what she did and you know what she did, so as soon as you end it...*sob sob* "Hes breaking up with me" YOU FELL FOR THAT!?

Any girl who can cheat, but not want to break up with the guy shes already with is in it for something...meaning theres no real love. Second girl....to be honest I stopped reading the op after you said you went back to the other girl just because she was going to be suicidal...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

Mods...admins...please lock this and forbid such tedious personal matters in which is not our business in the first place. (suggestion)

I beg you. Oh and author of the OP...sepukku please.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Okay if the the first girl cheats or something like that happens go with the next girl. Give the first girl a chance.

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

My friend has girl trouble alot.

Though I don't have these problems so I may not be able to help you.

Keep going with the girl you have at moment. If things go wrong with her, go with the other one.

Simple. I think :/

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Look, she cheated on you and her parents hate you. Go with the other girl

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd
Showing 16-27 of 27