The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHelp!!!

23 3193
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

A girl likes me and I like her and I really want to ask her out but I wouln't be able to go out with her what should I do?

• 23 Replies
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

OK..... I don't think that he'll take that advice. Only if it was somebody he hated.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

What did Bush do sooo good

It wasn't that much what he did, more what he was. He was sort of like a puppy. Sure, every now and then he had an "accident" on the carpet, and then you'd yell at him, but then he looked at you with those big, cute, dumb eyes, as if he didn't understand what he had done wrong or where the world goes when you close the door, and you just can't stay mad at him.
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

It wasn't that much what he did, more what he was. He was sort of like a puppy. Sure, every now and then he had an "accident" on the carpet, and then you'd yell at him, but then he looked at you with those big, cute, dumb eyes, as if he didn't understand what he had done wrong or where the world goes when you close the door, and you just can't stay mad at him.

Haha, I appreciate that. Thanks. I couldnt quite find the right words for that....
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

How about you ask her out and just be with her instead of going places?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

This is probably the best metaphor I have ever heard in my life

He didnt do anything good to ME specifically, I just feel like he was a better president.

Oh, so like what mogwai said?
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

****ing hell.

Why is it so hard for guys to get a ****ing girl? Jesus.

Well okay.

1. Walk up to her.

2. Ask her for her number. If she says no, ask why. Be goofy, but not immature. Basically, put some "comical pressure" as I say.

3. If she gives you her number, call her the next day. None of that texting ****. Do that later.

4. If she doesn't respond, then **** her, move on. If she does, ask her stuff about her. Just bombard her with questions. Be like "Hey, what's your favourite brand of make up or whatever she likes." Be random, girls don't give a ****.

5. Keep talking to her nonstop for like two weeks. But, about her. Make her the center of your attention.

6. One day, go up to her and say, "I'm available, if you wanna go out, cool. If you don't then alright, I'm cool with that, too."

7. She says yes, just be as dedicated to her as you possibly can be.

Biggest rule, be confident. You think she's out of your league? ****ing buy the league. Own it. Make yourself good enough for her, because you prolly are. Confidence, confidence, confidence. Three Ks to success with women.

Girls like confidence, be as confident as you possibly can be. Make it so that you are just as good as her, and that you deserves her.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Oh, so like what mogwai said?

Yeah, pretty much. Thats also what I said above look ^
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

when did this change from advice for girls to politics?

Showing 16-23 of 23