ForumsPopular MediaAdventure Time!!!!!

27 14871
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Who, like me is inexplicably obsessed with this show?

• 27 Replies
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Oh I never liked Cartoon Network, and I don't watch any of the shows so I wouldn't know.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

i love adventure time... when i saw the commercials for it, i thought it would be terrible... then i watched it and was really surprised that i loved it, its nice and fun

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I think it's alright. Although the creators were probably higher than ever before on drugs when they made the show. They were probably so high their long-term memories changed. By changed, I mean childhood sweethearts became rainbow unicorns.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

That show is retarded, and I'm not using that lightly. I really hate that show. I hate all the crap they're putting on TV for kids today. What happened to good cartoons?

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

never watched it, and by the way people
are dissing it here, i dont think i will.

caercutta
caercutta
1 posts
Nomad

NO! Do not bad mouth this show! The subject matter is so freaking deep! But it's hidden. There are main characters with past bisexual relationships. The main villain has TRAGIC issues with Alzheimer's disease. He kidnaps women en mass and threatens to Kill them if the one he wants doesn't marry him. George Takai from Star Trek plays a recurring villain who is a rapey stalker. The whole show takes place in a post nuclear apocalyptic landscape. The Main character just got his Arm Ripped Off by his deadbeat dad! ALL TRUE!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i do like that show. i dont watch tv regularly so im not much of a fan of it but its good. unlike what many people think it actually IS deep. it has random jokes and stories but they do teach you important values and to just be a good fun person.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

it may be deep but that doesn't make it any less boring. i enjoy creative and unique shows, like chowder and flapjack, but adventure time isn't a show i would have even liked as a kid. i watch cartoons to laugh, and learning something should come second.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

BEST SHOW EVER!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It was great in the beginning, but as time went on it just felt boring. Not much was changing, nothing got me hooked onto the show. So I eventually stopped watching.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The episode where Finn couldn't cope with death lol

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

It wouldn't be so horrible if that kid wasn't in it. If they had a good main character, such as one with an interesting personality and a less juvenile voice, and they wrote a better theme song for it and had someone else sing it, it would be borderline watchable.

Showing 16-27 of 27