The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSkateboard

7 1730
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Okay, so I bought a Baker skate deck, with Destructo trucks, Plan B wheels, and Shorty's bearings, griptape, and bolts.

I paid 95 dollars. I think It's a good price considering BC Surf and Sport sells boards for 150. Good quality. I have only had one board before and its lasted my four years. I'm not very well aware of skaeboards, but I know anything but Element is good.

What is your board?

• 7 Replies
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Wow,
You bought all that for 95 dollars? Cool, Man. I made my board myself, so it actually looks like wood, and smells as bad as rotting wood, and is wood! I have to paint it soon.

looool.

Good luck on doing tricks.

I received it like an hour ago, and I'm so excited. So clean.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I'm guessing that is sarcasm? I cut it with a saw and it seems pretty neat actually. Are you going to grab a flashlight and check it out? I just wouldn't do awesome tricks now, might get hurt bad in the dark.

Not now. Later on.

I'm just saying, skateboard have laminated bottoms, reinforced wires, and heavy duty bolts.

A plank of wood on wheels would easily break.
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

yea dude you got a good deal. here they sell boards for 175 bucks for a board like taht. mines a plan b, destructo trucks. plan b bearings, and bones wheels. i got it for free though

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

The other day, i was at my local skatepark. I look over and i see a smashed board with bearings and trucks. The bearing were brand 'spankin new bones swiss and the trucks were brand new, no scratch marks crux. I walked around the skatepark saying "is this yours" to everyone and they all shook there head, so I brought it home. Free $60 worth of parts

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

im riding on a custom 46 inch pintail longboard with shockwave trucks wheels and bearings. cost me all about 260

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I used to have one but I lost it it was just one of those starter one $105 just sky blue on bottom but I kept fallin because I suck and most the color came off

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I have no clue what skateboard brands are but I like long boards and I like axis long boards.

Showing 1-7 of 7