The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBoy or Girl?

12 2128
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I thought it would be cool to see how many boys there are vs. girls so please post if you are boy or girl and I will count and try to update it everyday if not every few days please also only post once

• 12 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You can check users profiles to see if they are a male or female. You can also see their rank if they are at or above lord/lady to see what gender they are.

It's obvious what gender I am.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Well this is kinda useless because you could just go on peoples profiles and find out in the top-left section what their gender is. Unless their lying o0.

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I'd say the males on this site outnumber the females drastically.
I'm pretty sure for every one female that posts, four males post probably higher or something like that.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I am a boy. Or am I? Lol. Of Course Im a boy! By your survey, you will dind that there is a whole lot more guys on this site than girls. I guess girls have better things to do.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I knew there would be more guys then girls I just wanted to know how many more and it would be hard to check everyones profile and see what their rank is

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I suppose it'll be interesting to see the statistics put together right now, it's four males and one female.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

So basically, you are looking to see what the ration is on the Forums?

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

ummm... I dont know what that means but I want to see how many boys there are compared to girls so... does that answer your question?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Well obviously, the Gamers-Only crowd or the non-active people won't go onto the Forums...and only the people who really frequent the Forums will answer.

I'm trying to help you out here by making your search more specific, so you don't have to go through all the accounts.

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

Then I suppose it will just be the ratio of the active contributers to the forums, which is what we want, I guess.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

yeah because if they not active they dont count because I want to see active users

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Thread has been attempted before and was unsuccessful. Also, were the replies to be following the guideline in the OP then comments would be spammy. Probably not a worthwhile thread.

Showing 1-12 of 12