The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernI need help before my brain blows out.

15 2323
DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

OK, this is the thing. There's this girl in my class, and I sort of like her. We've gone out once, and all my friends joke with me when I get put into partners with her in various things. I do quite like her, and I know she likes me, it's just she sorta flirts with every single other boy in our class. Is she playing hard to get, or enjoying my and other kids run after her? Should I ask her out (first time she asked me out), or should I just avoid her?
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!
DG out.

• 15 Replies
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

She probably just likes the atention she gets from guys. Still, give it a try. I wouldn't expect a long and stable relationship, though.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Exactly, She probobly wants atention from all the guys, and once they start liking her she acts like she doesn't know you.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Ask her out and go from there.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

She could have multiple reasons why she does what she does, it doesn't have to mean that she wants to get attention from all the guys. It could also mean that she is trying to make you jealous and that she hopes that in that way you'll ask her out.

Just ask her. You never know what's gonna happen until it happens

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

So many boys who have problems with girls and decide to make a thread here.
This is a gaming website
not a dating one

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Just ask her out. If she agrees, then you should probably just tell her to stop flirting with other boys. Hope this helps.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

This is a gaming website
not a dating one

Yea really a ton of boys ask dating questions. This is not a dating help site.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

What the hell is with all these bloody stupid dating questions? Go out there and make a fool of yourself, at least you'll learn your lesson, stop pestering us with this wretched drivel.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

What the hell is with all these bloody stupid dating questions?
i agree dont ask love or date or etc questions on someplace that bad people can visit to mess around

ask someone in real life who you know for sure you can trust
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed an increase in exactly this happening. I feel like making a thread about it to keep at least keep it all in one place...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Okay, here's the new thread.

Any further relationship dating questions should be posted there, not in a new thread.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

ASK HER OUT! Look, it is worth a try.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

you should ask her out definatly then if she wants to go out again after that she likes you

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I will be honest with you, i have had some experience with this kind of problem. Look back into your past a little bit,

1. Do you remember seeing her with another guy or guys from your class before?

2.Do you do errands or favors for her regularly?

Believe me, if you answer yes to either one of these questions, there is a high chance that she is just using you to get attention or to do favors for her. If you answered no to both, then she might have found out that its fun to get attention from guys, she might also like flirting. Some girls are just like that, and believe me, its not worth it. Save yourself some grief and money in the long run by just cutting it off if she doesn't stop flirting.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd
Showing 1-15 of 15