ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482730
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

What's keeping you from just talking to her? Does she not answer her phone?

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

again don`t mean to be rude but most people who say "my friend" really mean themselves

I actually have a GF you know.

My friend decided to just forget it and go for another chick. He stopped being weird, but most people have formed an opinion of him. That is why he always goes to parties where no one has formed an opinion. Thanks for the advice though! =)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

ummm ur welcome
and did i say u? noooooo
i said people in gereral who say my friend me themselves
and it is true
but not in ur case

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I actually have a GF you know
why would i know this?
i am not a stalker
i don`t think i have even seen u before
I have a girlfriend but we barely ever get to talk, what should I do?
heres an idea geniuses talk to her. its not hard. u use ur lips and tongue to form words see? wait.......u do know that right? u don`t text to everyone do u?
but siriosly come on walk up and say hey wasup or something to get some conversation going

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

why would i know this?
i am not a stalker
i don`t think i have even seen u before

I have mentioned it a few times in the forums and if you go to CountingTime you would know.
jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

wow that is just sad this should be self-explanotory talk to her! duh!

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

wow that is just sad this should be self-explanotory talk to her! duh!

Hm. How helpful. All his problems shall be solved now.

Maybe you should try and make some time for both you and her to talk, or something like that.

Yeah, I'm not the greatest expert on this kind of thing.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

lol!
yeah its not that hard dude

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Shoot her an email, a phone call a text, whatever. What is keeping you from talking?

If she just refuses to talk to you and is always busy with "stuff" then it might be over. But that is not always the case.
sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

People shud get a life and go talk to people

ZipperedVenus42
ZipperedVenus42
185 posts
Nomad

Lol, dating in middle school means hugging in the hallway, but that's about it.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Uhhh, not in my school. You can't walk 3 feet without seeing 2 people making out. Almost everyone in my class has a GF/BF.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

People shud get a life and go talk to people

People do have lives, just because they spend some of it on the Internet doesn't mean that they have 'no life'.

No, you're wrong. It depends on the two people dating and if they are comfortable with kissing and such. When I was in middle school I saw people kissing all the time. I usually hug my female friends when I greet them, that doesn't mean that we're dating.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

just because they spend some of it on the Internet doesn't mean that they have 'no life'.

I spend about 1/3 to 1/2 of my life on the Internet.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

thank u ghgt that helps me so much now because i know that
and at my school like no one is dating.....and the wierd think was they were dating last year but not this year........ahh whatever me and my friends already determind that over half of the kids do drugs and the other have are alcoholics sooo yeah
exept us yeah were the only "sane" ones lol

Showing 46-60 of 2106