ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482751
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Luksy2
Luksy2
16 posts
Nomad

My friend likes a girl that I hate. One time I had a dream about pushing her off a cliff. What do I do? He is one of my best friends, and she just got off a relationship.

Well, try to help him. He might be happy with her. If she brakes up with him and he feels really really sad and angry, try to help him somehow and tell him that there are many other girls.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

This is a perfect opportunity to get to know this girl so as not to hate her. Having your friend be in a relationship with her may help eliminate those dreams of pushing this girl off cliffs...

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

yay! finally a stickied thread for "dating advice"! Now there won't be 40 new threads a day having to do with how to get a a girlfriend/boyfriend. Thanks Ernie

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

My friend likes a girl that I hate. One time I had a dream about pushing her off a cliff. What do I do? He is one of my best friends, and she just got off a relationship.

1)You should definately let him be with this girl. If you try break him up it might ruin your relationship with your friend.

2)Tell him how you feel and that you hate his girlfriend and that he needs to understand

3)Try keep them together
jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

My friend likes a girl that I hate. One time I had a dream about pushing her off a cliff. What do I do? He is one of my best friends, and she just got off a relationship

why would he care? just tell him if he is really your friend he would understand
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

pushing her off a cliff
hahahaha!
thats so funny!
but anyway would u not want ur friend to be happy?
and i mean how bad is she?
just let em do what ever and if the girl is really !@#@ annoying then it definetaly won`t last forever
just leave them be

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Ok. I have a question from my friend.

He likes this girl, but all the girls in the class think he is weird including this girl. He really likes her but she hates his guts. What should he do? (I have my friend's permission to post this)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

What does your friend do that gives him the appearance of being weird? Maybe if he were to not do things that made people think he was weird, he could have a better chance with this girl.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

don`t mean to be rude ernie but DUH!
again don`t mean to be rude but most people who say "my friend" really mean themselves
ok umm on topic uhhhhh obvisaly stop being weird, then start being nice to everyone around ur school
this will show the girls that ur nice and not weird and if they r sane they usually like nice people more
then slowly warm up to here get out from yeah i know u but i would talk to u, up to ancosaionaly hi here and there, then to omg u would never guess what happened to me today, then u go with friends and work from there
easy

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

He likes this girl, but all the girls in the class think he is weird including this girl. He really likes her but she hates his guts. What should he do? (I have my friend's permission to post this)

Um..

she hates his guts.

..forget about her? I mean if she really hates him, what are the chances?
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

HahiHa's right. Is it worth chasing her around when he's certainly gonna get slapped in the face?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

ok umm on topic uhhhhh obvisaly stop being weird, then start being nice to everyone around ur school
this will show the girls that ur nice and not weird and if they r sane they usually like nice people more
then slowly warm up to here get out from yeah i know u but i would talk to u, up to ancosaionaly hi here and there, then to omg u would never guess what happened to me today, then u go with friends and work from there

Allow me to translate this:

Your friend should stop being weird, then start being nice to everyone around your school. This may show the girls that your friend is nice and not weird, and if they are sane, they usually prefer nice people over weird ones. Then, slowly warm up to "here, get out" from "yeah, I know you, but I would talk to you" (I'm not entirely sure about that last sentence); slowly up to the occasional "hi" here and there, then to "omg, you'll never guess what happened to me today". Then go with friends and work from there.

I'm not sure if I got all of that right, but I put in some punctuation and made it much easier to read.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Further translation:
Stop being weird and talk with her more.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

yeah im not good with puctuation at all!:>?":"@
but yeah thats what im saying

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I have a girlfriend but we barely ever get to talk, what should I do?

Showing 31-45 of 2106