ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482734
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

he has a girlfriend but after he told me he broke up with her and i don't like him

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If you want this fine gentleman to stop pestering you with his feelings, you have to do a better job showing him that you aren't interested. If just telling him you don't want him doesn't work, you'll have to somehow convince him that he and you shouldn't be together. People like that can sometimes be hard to drive away. The best way to get him out of your life is to make him not want to be with you.

cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

i tried everything showing him that i am better than him in soccer basketball swimming volleyball and i even say no always if he asks if he can go to my house i try to avoid him but he keeps on coming to me
and even if i already beet him in video games even if i act girly he is still ok with it

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I had a couple of dates in my life. And they sucked. Hoping one day I will fine the right girl someday. Just not now.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

well u have two options,
move to antartica
or
tell him to go away. yeah i know its evil and all but whatever. or u said he had a girlfriend? try hanging out with his girlfriend. if they hate each other, he would stay away. use her as ur personal shield. either that or try to get them back together

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

hey guys. my name's Shelly . i've been really depressed lately because my boyfriend and i split up because he cheated on me. i really like him though but i'm not sure what to do. if i ask him out, then i really don't know how he will respond. thanks guys

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

if i ask him out, then i really don't know how he will respond.

Well, if you really love him, you can ask him to get back together. If he doesn't want to then there are plenty of fish in the sea.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Exactly. You will fine the right person soon.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

thanks guys

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Sometimes that can do the opposite of what you want...

Don't necessarily make him think that you're boring, but surely do make him feel like he's boring.

my boyfriend and i split up because he cheated on me

Did you ever ask him what caused him to cheat on you?
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

yeah i did. he said he wanted more out of me meaning more alone time in bed. i really didn't get his answer because he never complained about it before

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

it looks like this guy only wants you for one reason. if you dont want this fellow to do naughty things to you, I suggest you give him a nice, gentle toss into the dust.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Good advice there. Yeah if that is his intentions only just to use you for the one naughty purpose than don't bother with him. Find the right guy that will treat you with respect.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

thanks guys. i guess i was really blinded there.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I was just saying that acting 'uninterested' can make some guys try to get you more.

Maybe for some but...if a girl acts uninterested, i'm not going to pursue her, just saying.
Showing 76-90 of 2106