The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSuper Bowl Predictions

11 1732
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

What two teams will make it to the Super Bowl this year? Who will win?

• 11 Replies
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Hopefully the redskins will crush ... i don't care who or why or how or by how much. I just want them to win.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

i just want the jets to win I want revenge on those f'n steelers

psnz
psnz
130 posts
Peasant

To be really pedantic:

What two teams will make it to the Super Bowl this year? Who will win?

surely this year it's the Green Bay Packers against the Pittsburgh Steelers with the Pack coming out winners?

Now, as for next year I'm picking a Patriots v Colts final, with the New England mob having the edge.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't really know, but if I had to pick a team, I would pick, maybe the Patriots or Colts? If not, they'll at least make it to the playoffs, as they always do.

But it's definitely not the Chargers. As my hometown team, I have lost faith in them as they have failed to make it far for as long as I can remember.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I find it very hard to believe that anyone could choose just two months after the Super Bowl. Doesn't the American football season not start until September?

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Cowboys and Patriots lol jk the cowboys probably arnt gunna make it but i will still always root for them!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

considering that the NFL season is still in question, this thread makes no sense to make. Not only that, but its a whole 5 months until the start of the season.
I hope that Pittsburgh makes it again, and I would hope against another great NFC team, like the Bears.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I hope Jets win maybe even saints.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

If the cowboys make it i'll be pleased... they started to get good by the end of last season, so i'm hopeful

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im going to wait until the whole labor battle between players and owners is over before looking to next year.

Showing 1-10 of 11