ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46401
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Because It's become part of dudeguy.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I chose this armatar because my favorite color is pink and for some reason I think it matches well with my username.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

This armatar looks a little like me, as in not really just the hair. And, I was tired of the bunny.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I switched my armatar to this panda one. It looks so adorable and cuddly, I just want to hug it!

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

i use mine because i like how musquito looks (not how they bite "itch itch&quot

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well I chose mine because it was really cool. Also not a single person has the same one as far as I know.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I chose mine because fire is my favourite element and I wanted to find one that wasn't used a lot but still looks cool.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I've had mine for effectively the entire time since I hit 1000AP. I had some variation, not much.

I chose it because few people have it, and I'm the only fully active person who's had it for as long as I have now.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Because I'm the only one in the top 100 with this one so I think that's pretty cool.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I chose mine cuz pandas are just awesome.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Last month, I had the mosquito armatar, and Roger721 invited me to the AG Wildlife Clan. I saw xAyJay with the elephant armatar, which I thought looked cool, so I decided to wait until I unlocked the elephant armatar before joining. I joined the AG Wildlife Clan when I switched to the elephant armatar. Also, I gave Elephant Quest a 10/10, so I thought an elephant armatar would be cool.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because the beard says it all.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Because mine is a lot like my name

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Sorry for doubling, but it's a lot like my USERname

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Because I think that mine is pretty normal. It's not anything strange, but it's not anything special. Plus, it looks somewhat cool.

Showing 286-300 of 314