The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe Skullduggery Pleasant Books

9 1790
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Who doesn't agree with me when i say that these are excellent books?

• 9 Replies
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

me because I have never read them! what I they about if they sound good I will read them eventully I have a huge list of books I want to read

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Good for you! they are excellent books. heres an excerpt:"How quaint. A necromancer quoting Poe."

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

well it will be a while I have like 20 other books to read first

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

I've heard about them, and thinking about getting them, it seems like an awesome series.

psnz
psnz
130 posts
Peasant

Any chance that Masterforger or one of the other commentators here can provide further information about these books, such as the author, titles in the series and maybe even a short synopsis of the series?

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

OK. The author is none other than the cunning and witty Derek Landy. The first book is Skullduggery pleasant, the Sceptre Of The Ancients. The General description of the books is magic, the sum up of the first book is about Stephanie Edgley, who after the funeral of her uncle, meets the living skeleton Skullduggery Pleasant, a witty magic detective who, if anything, is smart, funny [very] and quite memorable as a awesome character.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

And Adrokila, you are right. it is a great series. I think it is better than harry potter. at least funnier. How harry potter stays on the toplist is beyond me, but skullduggery, lucky fellow, is in the top-ten.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

dude, the skulduggery pleasent books are the best ever. i only read one and i think i lost it but it was awesome how they killed the girls reflection instead of the actual girl which was awesome s***!

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I read two of them and they are awesome.They are my faVE BOOK SERIES.

Showing 1-9 of 9