The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernscrew moderators

7 1706
marvinr
marvinr
7 posts
Nomad

this is where you can say anything about the ****ing sleezeball moderators.

• 7 Replies
DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

oh wow. cant wait tosee how long this lasts lol

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Where we can say anything, huh? In that case - I'd like to say that we have an excellent moderation team that do a great job of keeping this site running smoothlyand the forums held to a good standard - they always seem to deal with spam quickly and effectively. I've yet to come across a moderator that abuses the powers they have and all of them are approachable and helpful in my eyes.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Those "****ing sleezeball moderators" keep this site running and ban ******** like you that do dumb *** **** like this. I suggest you apologize now before you get a banhammer six feet up your ***.

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

People Who say bad stuff on this are guarenteed to get banned

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Those "****ing sleezeball moderators" keep this site running and ban ******** like you that do dumb *** **** like this. I suggest you apologize now before you get a banhammer six feet up your ***.

^Agreed. ^_^ Though I still respect you marvinr. Just understand why moderators do it, and remember, their volunteers!
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

yeah hes sure to get banned.
iv got a question for you marvinr,why do you hate them so much?
if you hate them so bad then why are you on this site?
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

this is where you can say anything about the ****ing sleezeball moderators.

Dang, he's on to us. This whole time we thought we were doing a good job hiding the fact that we are ****ing sleazeballs. Most users are completely fooled, like this guy:
I'd like to say that we have an excellent moderation team that do a great job of keeping this site running smoothlyand the forums held to a good standard - they always seem to deal with spam quickly and effectively. I've yet to come across a moderator that abuses the powers they have and all of them are approachable and helpful in my eyes.

On a serious note this thread is quite obviously against the rules as it borders being about specific users, it is inflammatory, and it incites flamebaiting and trolling. So I have to be the ****ing sleazeball that I am and lock it.
Showing 1-7 of 7