ForumsForum Games[req]Kingdom of AG Forums

329 53258
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The kingdom will be based on votes by users who post here and a succession system. These are the positions:

1 King
1 Prince
1 High Noble
2 Lower Nobles
5 Knights

These positions will initially be elected by vote of users. This is how the voting works:

Post 5 users vertically. Here's an example:

User 1
User 2
User 3
User 4
User 5

User 1 would gain 8 points, User 2 would gain 6 points, User 3 would gain 4 points, User 4 would gain 2 points, and User 5 would gain 1 point.

Whoever has the most votes is the King, the next one is the Prince, followed by the High Noble, and so on. The initial voting will go until April 15th and that will determine the kingdom for April 2011. This is how the succession works:

The Prince of the current month is guaranteed to be the King next month. The other positions are determined by vote. On the 26th of the current month, voting will begin for next month. Voting ends on the 1st of the new month. On my profile is the current kingdom.

• 329 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Now this isn't fair...I didn't know we could vote for ourselves! Ah, well. I wouldn't have anyways...I'm not royal material lol.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't see a point in voting for yourself. Just proves that you really want a spot on the thing.

I'd rather vote for others than myself.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I don't see a point in voting for yourself. Just proves that you really want a spot on the thing.

I barely know what this thing is, I just voted for myself because i didn't feel like figuring out who else to vote for.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

firetail_madness
thisisnotanalt
Freakenstein
Ernie15
MoonFairy (I have a debt to pay)

C'mon, if I win I'll give you.. oh wait that's not honorable.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

MrDayCee
Wolf1991
Moonfairy
IcyIndia
Vontje
-------------------------------------------

C'mon, if I win I'll give you.. oh wait that's not honorable.

Depends on what you're offering
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Honestly though, I veiw all my friends equally. I just chose the ones I speak most to.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

I wanted to feel included >.>
<.<
O.o

Anyway...It's kinda like the thread I started. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Even ou Matrix, aye, even you. (pie is yummy)
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't see a point in voting for yourself.

exicoasterpath did it when I forgot to disallow it, so I am allowing it this month only. As for the leader board, I will not post it while the voting is going on. Instead, when the time comes, I will close the voting, figure out the leader board, and convert it to the 10 positions.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Took me about ten minutes to find this thread. I thought it was still in the tavern, but now it's in the forum games.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Ernie15
GhostOfMatrix
CalvinDultrey
TackyCrazyTNT
Dragonblaze052

I'm not surpised that I didn't get any votes. I'd be a bit afraid if I did.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Just a reminder: Voting for this month ends Friday.

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

GhostOfMatrix
wolf1991
knight_34
CommanderDude7
Ernie15

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Voting is now over. I will determine the results of this voting. Voting will open again on April 28th.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I have determined the voting results. These are the results:

King: GhostOfMatrix with 86 points.
Prince: Ernie15 with 42 points. This user will be the King for May 2011.
High Noble: knight_34 with 41 points.
Lower Nobles: MageGrayWolf with 37 points and MrWalker82 with 29 points.
Knights: MoonFairy with 27 points, CalvinDultrey with 19 points, Jetcord with 16 points, firetail_madness with 16 points, and wolf1991 with 13 points.
Honorable Mention: exicoasterpath with 12 points, SupaLegit with 10 points, skater_kid_who_pwns with 10 points, thisisnotanalt with 9 points, and SproosChicken and 3 other users with 8 points.

Notes: In this voting, 38 different users got votes. Voting will open again with a clean slate on April 28th. You can see the kingdom as is on my profile at any time. For the next voting, you may not vote for yourself or Ernie15.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Ernie15
Knight_34
MrWalker
Agent_AAS
Thisisnotanalt

Showing 31-45 of 329