The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHow to: Beat boredom (MUST READ)

30 4550
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Post your suggestions on how to beat boredom on here. You may get into arguments as much as you want but keep them clean. I'm looking for not just original ideas, but ideas of all sorts.

• 30 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Sleep. For the people who can't sleep, bang your head on the wall until you fall unconscious and stay asleep as long as you want.

Play video games and flash games on AG and go on the community.

Or maybe you can do something productive with your life instead of sitting on your fat ***** all day waiting for something to entertain you.
But off course that option's for the crazy people.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

You can ride a bike, read a book, go fishing, learn to play an instrument (if you already play something don't let it sit and collect dust actually play it), write a story, go sky diving, go drag racing, try to sell something to the telemarketers who call your house... That's it for now.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I found something else to add to my list:

Explore the great outdoors!

Unfortunately, there isn't too much of the "great outdoors" where I live...

Or, you can wait for opportunity to come to you, a.k.a, the lazy way.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Video games. People are always on, and it's never going away.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

What I do when im bored (from most entertaining to least) is:
1- Surf the Web- In particular I use AG, watch some shows from disney etc. on youtube, Facebook and Twitter etc...
2- Music/AudioBooks- I have 10 gig of music from my fav. artists, and the whole HP series and star wars series on audiobooks.
3- Sleep- sometimes when Im bored and tired, I go take a refreshing shower, fix my bed (I have 2+ blankets) by putting the ends of my blankets inside the trunk of the bed so that I cant move the blankets, watch a movie with my Computer (which is oppisite my bed) and fall asleep during the movie.

What I suggest not to do is look for something to eat cause that makes you even more bored.

I once heard a saying

The Refrigerator is just like Facebook; you open it every 2 minutes to see whether there is something new even though you know that there isn't
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

When I'm bored I come on AG, ride my bike, and hang with friends..pretty simple.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Mastur.... I mean watch TV.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@dudeguy45
Lol, nice...
I like to go for a nice bike ride or walk in the woods.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I usally go and hang out with friends. We always make eachother laugh so that beats bordom.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Lol dudeguy 45...I'd try to think of a way not to be bored when Im bored

(It actually works )

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

This is where I come when I'm bored or else I use facebook to talk to people who I can't see face to face or else take a walk in the park by myself. Sometimes reading is a good option too but most of the books I have, I've read.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I come on here and if that dont work try reading and if that dont worktry sleeping AND IF THAT DONT WORK your screwed

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

1-Find a hobby

2-get some friends loser.

3-Masturbate

4-Do nothing... Just sit and think.

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad