The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite Forum in AG?

32 5218
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Write here what is your favorite forum, and why.
(And don't just say Forum Games, pick something different )

To make it easier, which forum do you visit the most?

Mine would have to be The Tavern, lots of questions asked and lots to be answered, and it can be pretty fun too, and you get to share your own opinions on things.

• 32 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm sick of all these nonsense threads and people that devoid intelligence.

I find that hilarious because of devoidless's post here.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

for ANYONE who knows me, im mainly in the popular media section due to the fact that im a huge music addict

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

^hypocrite much. :P just thought id point that one out

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I agree with you, delos.

I almost forgot about popular media. I don't post in there often, only for the threads that MrDayCee made and the one that you made. Sometimes I'll post in the 'what's your favorite ____' threads.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I don't think i ever go to the game walkthroughs, flash games, or popular media threads. I sometimes go to the video games thread and I tend to stay away from the WERP forum but I have been on it recently.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

I don't really go to Game Walkthroughs unless I post a walkthrough for a game myself. I like the figure out how to beat games on my own.

Tavern! Tavern! March of the idiots!

Exactly why I like this forum.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

The games section is full of spam that you can not even correct. People just say "exit path pwns all" and "cod FTW" threads

*facepalm*

The forum games, are full of noobs who do not follow the simple directions of an RPG.

http://lolpics.se/pics/482.jpg

nd the help section is full of guys who are newcomers and idiots who think making a big site and a cool game like Armor Games and exit path are easy. They are terrible idiots.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8Y9zOHVr4gE/TWOPC1-RvII/AAAAAAAACM0/6GxYuyz4kGk/s1600/TripleFacePalm_display_image.jpg

Honestly..... There was so much bias and stereotypes in that, I'll skip past the raging and get right to the point:

http://canitbesaturdaynow.com/images/fpics/190/1238993754704.jpg
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Aww, I was expecting a quadruple facepalm. But I guess that works as well.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I kinda like the "your banned" and "rate above users ..." on forum games and the tavern, thats it.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i like the tavern and forum games,i post TONS in the forum games,so i dont have alot of posts

Floating
Floating
12 posts
Nomad

I'd prefer Tavern. There are many different topics here.

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

i like the tavern and forum games,i post TONS in the forum games,so i dont have alot of posts

Same with me, i go on the forum games because i made a RPG myself so i don't get much posts that count.

I don't really go on the poetry, art, writing forum i tend to gon on the:

Tavern, forum games, video games, popular media and sometimes flash games. Also newcomers forum.
GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

Normally, I enjoy looking at the World Events, Politics and Religion.(WEPR) Although I never post there, I find it interesting to see other peoples opinions on things that are happening throughout the world.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I love the Tavern, minus the recent proliferation of ****.

The WEPR is a noob abattoir these days.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Hey, thanks for the link to my old thread, Matrix!

:P

Anyway, mine would have to be the Tavern, because you've got a little bit of everything here.

And no one is flaming. That's a biggie.

Showing 16-30 of 32