The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is your definition of a Perfect World?

15 5152
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Just to make it more clear. I want you to tell me what you think a perfect world will be in your sight. In my sight, a perfect world is a world that has no Racism or Slavery and no Contempt and Scorn.
So please, no spam, flaming and keep posts to the topic.

• 15 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd go insane if the world was perfect. Sure, it'd be nice for a month or two, but with the world being perfect; I couldn't accept having a world without flaws.

Some things that I would like to see though, is for people to stop arguing about religion. I'd like to be able to co-exist with my fellow man without war. I'd like to see students at school do their work more often instead of failing classes. I'd like for slavery to cease to exist in the world, as well as racism. I'd like to see less violence in the world.
That'd be nice.

The title reminds me of this song.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

This is could actually turn into an Interesting thread.

My Idea of a perfect world is a world perfect for everyone, but due to opposite beliefs and hatred this is impossible so i guess I would have to change my idea of a perfect world to one where there is no hatred against a group, religion, ethnicity, ect, and everyone accepted the same ideas.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

The title reminds me of this song.

I didnt know you like Cage 9 but to get back to the topic. it reminds me of Simple Plan-Perfect World. This song actually inspired me to do this thread.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

A perfect world would be creepy. Depends on what perfect is though.

A perfect world for me is a normal life. I like things just the way they are.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

A perfect world for me is a normal life. I like things just the way they are.

Wise choice but Im a perfectionist. Perfect in your own way is what I mean by perfect world.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Honestly, I don't think the world can be perfect. If it were up to me though, the world wouldn't be as crowded (more room, more food, no sick or dying people, everyone has enough, etc.), people would have built self-sufficient machines that produced all the supplies we could ever need, and the only work people would do would be riding a bike or taking a walk or something.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Remember:

Perfect order is the forerunner to perfect horror.

-Carlos Fuentes

Anyway, a perfect world to me is this.

There would be no hate (includes racism and anything that derives from hate), no hunger, and no overpopulation. Oh, and no pollution. That would be good too.

Too bad nothing like that will happen anytime soon.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

If the world was perfect, life would be waaaay more boring than it already is . . .

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Why is everyone saying that a perfect world will be boring? How about the idea that a perfect world is a world where it is never boring?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i dont think a perfect world exists. not even heaven is perfect i think. (i got this idea from a movie but its true XD)

pefect would mean no one will ever get hurt and things will always be easy. but then there wouldnt be any challanges or surprises. without the downs there wont be ups and everything will be boring. im not an energetic person and if I say it it probably means something XP. without evil, kindness wont be something special that people will know is important. without pain there wont be any pleasure... the world shouldnt be perfect. but i definitely think it should be better

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

an eternal war!!! just to clear things up i really think that this is far more possible then world peace. there is always at least 1 person who will use violence somewhere in the world meaning no you can not haz peace!

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

i dont think a perfect world exists. not even heaven is perfect i think.

I agree.There could be near perfect but people will always want more and even if they had everything they would still be jealous of other people.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

A perfect world is a world without hunger, racism, war and eternal peace between countries. It won't be an exactly perfect world because I left out violence, evil, death and disease. I cannot exclude these things because that would be against human nature.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I would like to see a world where there were no divisive groups. We would have no religion, no national divisions, no racial, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory thinking. We would have a unified, truly democratic world government that would ensure that everyone had the same basic rights. Food, healthcare, education, personal safety, freedom of expression, etc. Given human nature I know this isn't possible, but I honestly think that if humanity doesn't wipe itself out then perhaps, with enough time, we can evolve enough to put these base instincts behind us and become a truly intelligent species.

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

It is a bit impossible to get a perfect world. There is always gonna be something unperfect about your life.

Showing 1-15 of 15