The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[dup] Most scariest nightmare...

11 2308
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

What was the scariest nighmare you ever had.

• 11 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

(I WAS A KID) Well i was playing hide and seek. I was hiding in a kitchen cupboard like the floating ones. (Dont ask me how i got there). The seeker had a gun, he also had a creepy mask that showed his raw skin. (EWWWW). When he found you you got shot. I saw my friend get shot it was sooo scary.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't know what is the scariest dream I have had but when I was a kid, about 7 or 8 years old, I watched the film Predator and I kind of got impressed with it. So I went to bed and in the middle of the night, I woke up from a nightmare where the Predator took my arms and legs of and started eating me. I woke up and I realized I wet my pants (that was the last time that happened) and I went to my mom's bed.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ummmmmmm wow
k a laugh at this dream now but when i was 5 it scared the heck out of me.
i was at some life show(play) thing on the top balcone over looking it for some reason i had these paper dinosars(oragami) in my hand. i went to sit on my moms lap. then i turn around and she was not my mom but some wierd monster. it then juped up, grabed me and was banging my head against the cealling. (i saw this third person) then its arms shook and i feel on top of it and killed it. then i wake up
yeah its really stupid i don`t know why it scared me so much.
then 5 years later i have a dream were i am back at the play place and i am in the play. i am playing some knight and my mom was playing the monster (same one as before) i had to kill her and it was weird, but not scary..............yeah cauz i think there was like a water line above me but i was not underwater

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Okay I thought these posts were gonna scare the heck out of me. But the scariest dream I had I think was that I was stuck at my school and all the parents and people are watching a film in the auditoriam. So I got bored and felt like walking around when I got to the staircase I heard strange noises and then looked up and saw a monster at the top of the stairs and it chased me. I reached something called School 0 that isn't at my school but it wasn't a school it was a basement type floor. I met 2 kids with water guns down there and we all went up to killl the monsters but 1 was killed and the other one simply wasn't in my dream anymore then I was running away from the monster and I lost it. I reached the 1 floor and I enter a classroom and I see parents doing like 3 grade work and I call my mom and everyone looks at me but there missing one eye (most of them) there flesh is torn and there green and I got so scared I woke up.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yeah me too
i tend not to have scarry dreams but they seem really scary whe i dream them but when i wake up i go "what the heck that was retarted"

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

its funny how most peoples are from when they were really little

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

When I was little I had a dream that I was using the bathroom and I fell onto the floor. then i was being pulled down the stalls with a devil's voice saying that people blamed me for stuff he did. Right when i was about to see his face i woke up. That's my scariest. or the one where my house was trapped underground and a murder was killing my family.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

dair5 yours kinda scared me because of the devil and his face. I don't dream about 60% of the time at all. But for some reason no one yet had a dream with blood in it even when you some one's being like eaten or torn apart.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i have a few scary dreams i remember. i remember dreaming of being simba while falling into those running animals . also i used to dream about voldemort many times... i remember dreaming i was 6 again and there was a new holocaust. my mother and i were running away and sundently she pushed me into a bush and i saw her getting shot.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I had a dream someone was vivisecting me and then I was somehow watching on a monitor then he started peeling my skin off and he threw salt at me. It was the night I watched Saw 1 and 2 and the Shining. And the Exorcist and Nightmare on Elm Street.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Fantasy4life I think I know where you got that from on YouTube there was a video called Rebecca Black Interview and one of the comments said exactly what you wrote.

Showing 1-11 of 11