The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDumbest thing you have done

16 2199
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

post the dumbest thing u have ever done.
simple

• 16 Replies
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

wahtched two guys one hammer.... i get chills just thinking about it. if you havent you have to watch it..... sadly

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I cant think of anything worth posting that was stupid that I did

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Skate-boarded on a rubbish skate-board that was like $10, as I bought a quick one, then went down a 5 metre long half-pipe full pelt. There you go.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

wow
for me.............hmmmmmmm i don`t know thet me think for a sec. i will get back to u on that

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Skate-boarded on a rubbish skate-board that was like $10, as I bought a quick one, then went down a 5 metre long half-pipe full pelt. There you go.

One time, my mom got me some Tony Hawk skate board and I was getting lessons or something...broke my wrist in 15 minutes.
Not a skateboarder...
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I grabbed on to the tree I just fell off of and pulled myself to it. Cut myself on the bark. My whole front side was bleeding.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Jumped from a ledge broke the fall with my legs. Jaw smashes against knees. I lose 2 teeth. Need any more explanation.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Joining Armor Games.

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

Joining Armor Games.

*rants*

The dumbest thing I've ever done was actually do a dare one of my friends told me to do, which was jump off a huge wall. I broke my ankle, not really a sensible person, am I?
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The dumbest thing I have done is listen to this girl brag about herself while I was bored to death. And she was stupid enough to think I believed her and humiliated me in front of my friends. Worst experience ever.

bobomonkey
bobomonkey
96 posts
Nomad

The dumbest thing I've ever done was turn on the oven forgot I did and grab a hot pan out of it without oven mitts on.

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

posting to this was pretty stupid id say lol

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Reading all of this.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

It was very silent, we were 30 kids in the class, it was so quiet...and I farted.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Riding my bike down the street and not paying attention to what was ahead of me then I hit the curb and one of my left ribs hit the metal peg hard and I got a hair line fracture. I did that two hears ago

Showing 1-15 of 16