The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSleep walking

18 2513
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Post wheatever things you or someone you know did while sleep walking. I'll go first.

When i was little i used to sleep walk into my living room and pray.

• 18 Replies
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

Lol this is weird. I was in my house in my room almost asleep, my brothers friend was spending the night in a tent in my backyard. I hear the back door open. I hear my door open. My friends brother comes in my room with nothing on and says "I want some bubblegum" I said "Dude what the heck, put something on! Its like 2:00 in the morning get out of my room!" He says "Taste the rainbow" and walks out... that was the most unpleasant night I ever had.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I don't sleepwalk, but if I did, I'd probably do something along the lines of fall down the stairs and break something.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't sleepwalk, then.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

When i was a little kid i used to walk to the bathroom and pee without ever waking up

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I have never slept walked. But sometimes at night I talk some things and move all around my bed. But my grandfather is a sleepwalker, he got up at night once and stumbled. He hit his head on the door knob. So there is a hole on his head until today.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I sleepwalk a lot.

Once I got up in a hotel and tried to walk out in the hallway.

Another time I got up and walked to my parents bedroom and started peeing on my dad. It was so funny. (True story)

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

Omg! One time we were visiting Mexico City and we where in a hotel and i was about to sleep walk out the door but my dad caught me in time before i got out to suite. And while we were in the suite, we used to keep a chair to block the door.XD

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I know I sleep walked but I don't know exactly what happens. But my little sister once walked into my room in the night and she was sleep walking and she layed under the covers peed in my bed and then went back to her own bed. LOL

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Well when I was younger, I sleep walked into my parents' bedroom. I then turned on the lights and went back to bed. That is my only sleep walking experience related to me that I know of.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

I've never sleep walked, but I have sleep rapped. I used to sleep with the radio on. When my favorite song came on while I was sleeping. Halfway through the song I woke up rapping in sync with the song.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

The only time I ever slept walk, was when I was 8 and my grandma says. She was sleeping on the couch, and I walked in and said "did you know robots can only die if you put them in the microwave?" Haha

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wow sleepwalking is such a problem with me....:
once i ran the stairs of our house up and down and up and down and shouted: "shark, shark".

one time in a field trip i threw a candy at my friend when he was sleeping.

one time i went down and i turned the alarm off.

one time i got lost in my grandparents house because i didnt know where iwas anymore and it was so dark.

you know those shoes in zelda that lets you walk on air? i once thought i had those, i climbed the table and wanted to walk all the way to the top of my closet.

and those are things that camy up to me just now. there were many other things i did.

oh yeah one time it saved me though:

in the field trip someone wanted to spill shampo over my head while i was sleeping. when he leaned over me i sudently came up and he got scared and decided to spill it over someone elses head XD

Waterutt
Waterutt
41 posts
Nomad

I never did sleepwalk, well I think.. Maybe sleeptalk.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Lol these stories are really funny too bad i dont sleep walk wah...

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

one of my friends when he was sleepwalking he got in a fiht with the toilet seat lol

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

oops sorry I meant "fight" not "fiht" lol

Showing 1-15 of 18