The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBoy scouts

13 2059
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

This thread is all about boy scouts. I just wanted to kno if any one was in it.

• 13 Replies
raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

boyscouts was lame i didnt learn a thing

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Obviously, you're a fool.

Eh, we in NZ have a scouting movement. It was never accessible to me. Even during my time in America, I wasn't able to join because of my aunt. She sucks.

*hangs memory on the wall of what could have been*

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I was in one. It taught me character, morals, and how to start a fire with darn near everything.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

how to start a fire with darn near everything.

Even your mind? (I've been trying that for years)

I've never been in one but my brother was for a couple of weeks.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Even your mind? (I've been trying that for years)

Well you could with some hard headed people.
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

boy scouts was really fun and not going to cub scouts this was all new to me it was so fun going on trips but after a couple months i got pulled out by my mom cause of each trip being like 100$+ and we had one or two trips every month but i did manage to go on 3 trips and they was SO fun

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Urgh, we went to like America and Switzerland, learnt nothing and paid over 1000 pounds. They're gay, no joke. This kid kept following me like I was his mum, so I quit.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

i'm an eagle scout... but i honestly hated boy scouts from my 8th grade year-when i earned the award... then i quit :P

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmmm...Did you happen to want to join or someting?
Im in BSA (Boy Scouts of America), lmao i think im tenderfoot (That fails), btw for you people think its babyish to be Scouts well thats webelos for you...

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I was but eventually we only did boring stuff. i was in a special part of the boy scouts though. I was in the "water scouts". We did a lot of rowing and sailing.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

i can bet that i could survive just as well as a boy scout just from being fairly intelligent, stronger than the nerds, and watching survivorman & man vs wild

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Think about it. If you were lost in the woods, and you took part in being a boyscout you have a higher chance of survival than the perosn who didn't participate.

Showing 1-12 of 13