The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernfavorite & worst favorite day of the week

31 3766
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

favoritei can be a lazy couch potato all day

worst favoritei know i have school tomorrow

• 31 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like the days where I can sleep in and not have to worry about school the next day.

Least favorite days for me are the ones where I have to wake up really early for school. Sometimes I can wake up late for school, but other days I can't.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Saturday and Friday are my favorite days of the week. Saturday because

I can be a lazy couch potato all day.

And Friday because after all of the ****I have to endure in school I know that in the end of the day I can just chill out and do whatever I freacken want and that is one of the best feelings in the world.

Sunday and Monday are my least favorite because on Sunday I know I have school tomorrow and it ruins the hole day and on Monday I have school.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Friday is the best. Because I know I have the whole weekend to relax.

Monday is the worst. Because I have an other whole week of school.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I hate Tuesdays, for some odd reason. Bad things tend to happen to me on Tuesdays, like tests, or embarassing moments that I would rather forget. Monday is alright, since teachers try not to give us tests then, and I get to see my friends after the weekend.
I really like Fridays and Saturdays, for obvious reasons.

TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

This is my favorite day.
Sunday is the worst. You have school after.

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

My favorite days of the week are normally ones where I don't have school really early in the morning and I can sleep in for a bit which is only three days of the week. The worst day of the week is Monday, since I've got to wake up the earliest for it.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Best day: Saturday. Perfect time to recover after pulling an all-nighter friday.

Worst day:Wednesday. Piano lesson,verb test, tons of homework.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

worst day of the week is monday because I have to go vack to school the best is Friday because I dont have to go to school the next day

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Best day: Saturday..It's a weekend
Worst day: Monday..I'm always the tiredist

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Saturdays are awesome because I have the whole day to do whatever with no shadow of impending school like on Sunday. I hate Mondays, because I sometimes wake up and foget what day it is and think, "oh good, I don't have school- wait, darn, it's Monday," and that pretty much screws up my entire day.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Favorite Day: Thursday. Why? Because I get to stay afterschool and get food with my friends, then have percussion ensemble which is always fun, then the next day comes fast which is Friday!
Least Favorite day: Sunday. It is so boring, just waiting around for school to come the next day, and everyone is at church so no one can chill.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

My favourite day has to be: FRIDAY, FRIDAY, goota get down on FRIDAY! (I hate this song btw). Yea, I love Fridays because its the only day when I crank up the volume on my guitar to ten and annoy the hell out of my parents.
My worst day has to be Monday. I really dont know why but bad stuff usually happens to me on a Monday.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I love Friday, hate Sunday. Friday because I look forward to the weekend, but Sunday because the end is near.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I used to like Friday the most, but I like Saturday too. Mostly because on Saturday, I can do anything I want. Same with Friday, but I actually have school on Friday.

My least favorite is Monday. Because that's the day I always have to go to school >_>

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Friday is my favorite. It's the end of the week and one of my favorite TV shows is on. Mondays are the worst. It's the beginning of the school week.

Showing 1-15 of 31