The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAnimal Q&A

29 2870
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

You have questions about animals, I have answers.

• 29 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Alright. Is it a good idea to get a cat with a child around the age of 2 running around the house?

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

It depends. If the child is unusually rambunctious, it wouldn't be the best idea. Mostly because of injury to the cat. If it still has claws then I would saay not at all. I also wouldn't reccomend a smaller cat because small trauma such as a light fall may cause unwanted behavior in the cat such as excessive shyness. I would see no problem if the child is calmer than most children and it is an adult cat without claws and doesn't bite when provoked. However, there would be no harm in getting a cat(declawed) if you are very careful on art of the cat's safety.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Well I was thinking of a Birmen cat. And about my 2 year old brother. You don't want to mess with him. If he wants something he will god**** tell you that he wants it (usually by screaming). And if he doesn't get it, then your in for a good fight. So I'm guessing a cat wouldn't be a good idea.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Is he impatient?

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Yes, he was playing with a PSP (more like smashing random buttons) and the batteries died. He started to scream until the PSP was working again.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, I don't think that there are any pets that I would recommend that are under the $300-$500 price range, and that's just the animal. Do already have a dog?

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

NO, but we had two fish. They died in two days :\\.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Calvin, peregrine falcon is the fastest when, by fastest you mean from point-A to point-B.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

How did they die? If you don't know that would definitely help me out a lot(surprisingly), but please tell of any suspicions.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

How did they die? If you don't know that would definitely  help me out a lot(surprisingly), but please tell of any suspicions.

I don't remember exactly but one died the first day and the other the second day.
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Calvin
The maximum is, in theory, close to 239mph. The maximum recorded speed is 207mph.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Death
It was probably how you intoduced them home. Either way, if fish didn't work and you don't have a dog, I think it might work out if you get an adult dog. I can't recommend any particular breed because I dont know the environment it would be in, I recommend doing a little research on dogs.

Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

If an elephant is travelling at 200.649 mph and a snake is eating a tortoise, then what am I smoking?

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

It was probably how you intoduced them home. Either way, if fish didn't work and you don't have a dog, I think it might work out if you get an adult dog. I can't recommend any particular breed because I dont know the environment it would be in, I recommend doing a little research on dogs.

I really t think dogs will work out. Because
1)I live in an apartment so we don't really have a lot of space for a dog.
2)Dogs need to be walked daily. I have both parents working full time.
3)It will **** all around the house if not walked daily not counting the pee stains on the sofa. And my parents take hygiene very, very seriously.
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Calvin
I could reference one of my Smithsonian animal encyclopedias. Besides, I was only off from your scource by 3mph.

Showing 1-15 of 29